The Triforce- Ganondorf's POV

I don't know how I'll last with those two fawning over each other.

It's like they have a special connection. I know they have been childhood friends since they were born, but... I just can't let Zelda go. Even if she is happy with Link, he's such a player! So many girls have fallen for him since he turned thirteen, and now that he's sixteen-

Well, let's just say he's never lonely.

The thing is, Link's a cool guy. I mean, we used to be friends, but now? Not going to happen. I just want Zelda to be loved and cherished, and if that means shoving Link out of the picture, so be it.

Last night, I did something I thought I would never do. I prayed to one of the goddesses forms, the goddess of revenge. I asked her to help me. I told her that I need this girl but first I need to take revenge on the boy she has. I don't know if she heard my prayer, but it's possible.

Very possible.

Apparently, we're leaving tomorrow, and heading for Hyrule castle to speak with the king. Somehow, the journey to Hyrule would be the time to act.

But how?

 My father had glared at me as I walked into my house, he shook his head, as if I did something wrong, and retreated to his room. I don't know what's his deal, maybe he's some fortune teller or something. Maybe he's shaking his head because he knows what will happen.

As I slipped into bed, I wondered how I could sleep tonight, with Zelda's light blue eyes shining hatred into mine, and Link's dark ones showing curiosity and indifference.

But, all the same, I got to sleep, just to interrupted by a nightmare far worse than expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark. It was just me. It was cold and dark. I was unable to move, as if I was paralyzed.

When I could finally look around, I saw I wasn't alone, Zelda and Link have invaded my dream, and they were walking slowly towards each other. I tried calling out to Zelda, but it was if I wasn't there. I was just... Nothing. They were too busy smiling at each other.

They walked closer and closer... Until they were gone. I couldn't see them. They were replaced by a glowing red orb, which spoke to me.

"Ganondorf... This is your worst nightmare... To see Zelda fall in love with such a silly boy... You would be better... So much better..."

I gasped, it was one of the goddesses, the one that represented my clothing. Her hair was a dark red, darker than even the goddess of power's hair, Din.

"Ganondorf... Follow my lead and every you want with come true... Zelda and Link will never find each other forever if you just follow my lead..." she whispered in my ear, her fingers twirling around my head, lifting each hair until they all stood straight up.

"Do you agree Ganondorf? Do you?" she asked, her robes rippling as if wind was present. I nodded, hypnotised by its beauty. 

But the minute after I nodded, the orb was gone, and Zelda and Link were back, still walking closer and closer to each other.

And as they were about to touch, they vanished, and I heard a cold cruel laugh.

You brought yourself into this boy! There will be consequences! Do not forget, you were born into this world for a purpose, and that purpose will come in the days following this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a jolt, glancing around my room to find the source of the voice. But no one was there. My father has probably left for fishing already, getting fish for dinner tonight. I wonder if it will be cod or...

Wait, I won't be home tonight.

Then the dream hit me, and everything else that had been going on the past day. I plopped back down onto my bed and let out a moan. Everything was so complicated! 

There was a knocking at my door, "Ganondorf? You up? We have to go, so hurry up!" It was Zelda. I scrambled out of bed and threw some clothes into my bag I had put out the night before. As I was about to leave the house, I looked back and saw a dark sword on my bed.

Surprised, I picked it up. It had on its blade engraved: Those brought down by this blade shall be banned from the land of light for eternity.

I was confused, until I realized the goddess must have sent it to me. Link has a sword right? So why shouldn't I.

I put the sword back into its sheath and smiled when I heard the sound of metal against metal, satisfied.

"Ganondorf! We're leaving now." Zelda's voice yelled again. I sighed and put the sword's sheath in my belt, feeling unprepared without a shield, but at the same time, satisfied.

I stood up straighter, and walked out the door.