The Triforce- Ganondorf's POV

The pig man was staring at me.

He had quite an ugly smile.

"Welcome Ganondorf. My, I've been waiting for you for a long time." It looked at me with its small, piggy eyes.

It looked like I was in somewhat of a throne room, since the pig thing was sitting on a chair big enough to a throne.

"Where am I? Where's Zelda? Link?" I cried. "Who are you?" The pig thing just grinned evilly. "Why, Ganondorf, you should already know who I am. I am your true master. I am Ganon."

"No one is my master!"

"That's where you're wrong, young one. If you do not follow your destiny, all you hold dear will be gone, dead as the Deku Tree." Ganon smiled. "And of course, you would've killed him too."

"What in the goddesses names are you talking about?" I snarled. Ganon just looked at me curiously. "And which goddesses would that be, young one? Certainly not the ones that created the Triforce that lies on you hand?"

I held up my left hand and the pig thing looked at it eagerly. "So long... I have waited for so long to have the triforce of power... It will soon be mine." Ganon murmured. He got up from his chair and lumbered over to me. I instinctively backed up several steps and fell on my butt.

"Stay away from me!" I shouted and held out my hand in front of me. Ganon recoiled in terror as the triforce's light shone through onto his face. And then, as if a mirror, I saw my face upon his. It only lasted a second, but it was there.

"No..." I whispered quietly.

Ganon recovered quickly and grinned at my frightened state. "It will soon happen. Ganon and Ganondorf will become one. This is the reward you have been waiting for. Zelda and Link will never be together... You will have power beyond imagining."

"Power...?" I whispered, staring at the glowing triforce. "But... I want them to be... Happy!"

Ganon growled. "Do you? Or do you want to have power that can destroy Link and all his followers? Don't you want to be the most powerful sorcerer, like me? Combine our powers to create something even better? Something more amazing?"

 "Go to Death Mountain, Ganondorf. Fufil your destiny there. That is what you must do. They will try to stop you, but you mustn't be stopped. Follow your destiny Ganondorf!" Ganon roared. 

"NOOOO!" I screamed, and everything went black.