The Triforce- Ganondorf POV

I don't remember much after going up to the hot spring, just that some... Presence was there too, then I fell asleep and woke up in the shamans house.  

Zelda and Link were beside me, sitting cross legged and facing each other. 

"I don't know what this means Link. Do you?" Zelda quipped.

Link shrugged. "I can't really say what's happening Zelda, but what I do know is that we need to get a move on our quest.  

Zelda nodded, "That's probably the best idea, but I still don't understand why a glowing triangle on each of our hands represents anything!!"

I saw Link reach out and take Zelda's hand in his, "We're all part of something Zelda, you know that as well as I. We have to be strong and figure out what everything means on our own," Zelda looked shocked at Link's calm but determined face. "Oh Link, I can't do any of this on my own, I feel weak... I don't feel ready!" Link gathered her in his arms. "We'll find a way," he whispered in her ear.

They drew apart and looked into each others eyes, then slowly they started forward, their lips puckered. I had to stop this! 

"Alrighty, seems you too are getting quite comfortable." I growled at them. They jumped apart and stared at me, "Oh! You're... Awake Ganondorf!" Zelda said, blushing.

"What's this you two are talking about? Something on your hands?" I laughed, glad to have separated them. 

Zelda's face grew solemn. "Do you remember ANYTHING Ganondorf? Anything from the hot spring?" I stared at her. "You guys didn't..." 

"NO! Ganondorf, look at your hand! Your left hand!" Zelda yelled, annoyed. I lifted my left arm and stared at the back of my hand. "Yeah? What about-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence. "oh my goddesses what is that?"  

What it was, was a triangle inside a triangle, thats the best I can describe it as.

"Renado told us that we all are chosen heroes, and that's the marking! We still don't know what it's called though." Zelda looked at Link. "Link keeps saying he knows but he can't remember. He needs something to jog his memory..."

Zelda looked around, "I looked throughout the house but there's no sign of anything that could be related to it!"

"I might know..." I said softly, Zelda wheeled on me, "Ganondorf. What. Do. You. Know."

I thought for a minute. "Something to do with tri... You know, like three? It has something to do with-" 

"Wisdom, courage and power!" Link interrupted. "Oh thank you Ganondorf! I remember everything now!"  

Zelda grinned at him. "So what is it called Link? Do you remember that?" Link's eyes shone, "Yes! It's called-" 

"The triforce of power." this time I interrupted HIM. He glared at me. Zelda just sat there, quiet in thought.

Link shook his head. "What I was going to say was the triforce of courage. Not power."

Zelda turned her head to one side. "I think I remember it as the triforce of wisdom."

"But what does it mean?" I growled at both of them.

"We don't know Ganondorf, no one else in the village seems to have it either... It's just a huge mystery." Zelda's eyes were concerened

I sat there, confused. "Well, what are we waiting for? Are we going to get a move on on this quest or what?" Zelda looked up at me and smiled. "I guess your right Ganondorf, we should get going if we want to do whatever the goddesses sent us that message for..."

Link nodded. "I'm ready to go, well, unless my hand keeps hurting like this. If it does, I don't think I'll be able to hold a sword!"

"You'll be fine." I snorted. "You've been through worse."

Zelda giggled. "All right, then we should get moving, we should leave tomorrow morning!" She got up and immediately fell right back down. Link, who was the closest to her, caught her before she fell, "Unnhh." she groaned and clutched her hand. "Zelda! What's wrong?" Link propped her up against the wall, "A vision..." she murmured. "I'm having a vision..." She slumped forward.

"Oh goddesses! W-w-what's going on?" I gasped and ran forward to her but Link stopped me."Leave her be Ganondorf, she needs rest." I gave him my best death glare. "I'll know whether she's well enough you ignorant fool!" I pushed him aside and rushed to Zelda's side.

What had gotten into me? What was happening?

"OW! Ganondorf what was that for?" Link moaned, I pulled away from Zelda and stumbled to the door. "Link, I-I-I-I'm sorry, I don't know what's gotten into me!" 

Link stared at me. "Well, go cool off or something, because I think my ankle is sprained!" he groaned and limped towards Zelda. I couldn't watch any longer. I needed to get out.

Everything was happening so fast! Were the goddesses trying to delay us? Why? Weren't we doing this for them?

I fell to my knees and looked up to the darkened heavens. "Oh goddesses! Din, Farore and Nayru! Why are you delaying us?" 

I gasped and stumbled back, a woman was coming towards me. She had red skin, red hair and red clothing. "My name is Din. I am the goddess of Power. You are not leaving tomorrow. You can not. You must leave in three days time. Leave before or after then, and you shall perish." Then the beautiful goddess was gone in a flash of light. 

I fell onto my back and looked up into the barely lighted sky, it was early in the morning I supposed. I ran back to the shamans house to find Zelda awake and beaming... Wait... Beaming?

"Guys! We cannot leave today or tomorrow! We must leave in three days! The goddess Din-"

Zelda interrupted me. "We know Ganondorf, we all had a vision- wait! Which goddess came to you?" Zelda looked scared, "Din, the goddess of Power." I bragged. "What about you?"

Zelda looked down at the ground. "Nayru, the goddess of Wisdom." She said shyly. I smiled kindly. "That's awesome! But... What about Link?"

Link looked straight into my eyes. "Farore, the goddess of Courage." He growled. "Why the scary face?" I taunted him smartly. He started towards me menacingly, but stopped and hung back.

"Wait a second." Zelda stopped us. "The three goddesses of Hyrule came to us. That must mean that we sponser the three goddoesses... Oh my! The three goddesses! The Triforce! Do you see what this means?"

I looked at my sword that still hung on the wall at the other side of the house. "Zelda... I already sponser three goddesses..." I whispered. Zelda's eyes opened wide. "What?" it was weird seeing her like this, her eyes were scared and her hands were shaking.

"What goddesses Ganondorf?!" she yelled at me, "TELL US!!" She grabbed my shoulder and shook me.

I jumped back. "None of your business!" I started towards the door but Link was already there, blocking my way with his sword.

"Oh so that's how its gonna be huh?" I grabbed my sword and faced off with him. "Ganondorf, just tell Zelda-"

"NO! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO GET OFF MY CASE!" I growled and slashed at him, he parried my strike and started chancing. "I-DON'T-need-to-tell-you-anything!" I panted from lack of excercise.

Link knocked me off my feet, and soon I was on the floor, Zelda and Link looming over me. "Tell us Ganondorf." they both growled in sync.

"FINE!" I gasped. "I sponser the three goddesses of Revenge! Happy?" They both stared at me, unbelieving. "No, we're most certainly NOT happy!" Zelda sighed. "How could you do this Ganondorf?"

"It came with a sword," I said sheepishly.