The Triforce- Link's POV

"Link? Link! Where are you?" Yelled Zelda's voice. My eyes opened, and I realized I was no longer in the grove. I was back on Hyrule Field. 

I barked.

barked? I was still in my wolf form? 

"Link! Please hurry! I hear a wolf!" Zelda's cries were desperate. How do I change back? 

Human. I thought. Human form! Now would be a nice time! HUMAN HUMAN HUMAN FORM!

Something weird was happening. I looked down at my shadow, even though it was night, I could see it quite easily.

It was moving.

I howled, which made Zelda scream with fear. "LINK! WHERE ARE YOU?"

My howl lasted for what seemed like too long, until my howl turned into a yell. Zelda's scream stopped as well, and I heard her making her way towards where I was slumped, half unconscious.

"Link! Oh thank the goddesses your okay!" I felt her arms encircle me. "Link, there was a wolf, I heard it! Do you know where it came from?"

"It was me." I said quietly. Zelda gasped, "That's what Rauru told me! He said I'd find you in a different form!"

"Rauru?"

"I'll explain later. Right now, we have to find Ganondorf!"

I shook my head in disbelief. "Why? Isn't he in the tent? Did you check there?"

Zelda looked at me. "I didn't. I can't believe I didn't check the tent. We have to hurry! He could still be there!"

I tried to get up, but I only succeded in falling down again. When Zelda turned around to help me, I waved her off. "Go find Ganondorf. If he's not there, come back to me and we'll go find him together."

Zelda hesitated, then ran back towards me. I started to protest but she stopped me. Then, to my surprise, she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

I watched her retreating figure with a blurred mind. 

Did that just happen!?

"Ganondorf?" I heard her call. "Are you out there? Ganondorf?"

Then there was a pause and the rustle of the tent. "Oh thank the gods, Ganondorf!" 

I strained to hear anything after that. Finally, after a few minutes of waiting, Zelda came over the hill and into my sight tailed by Ganondorf. 

"There he is!" cried Zelda, "Hurry Ganondorf! He's hurt!"

When they reached me Ganondorf picked me up and slung me over his back. I may not like the guy, but he has some muscles, that's for sure.

"When we get back to the tent, we need to tell each other what we saw in our visions. I know you two had visions, because Rauru told me you did." Zelda said as we made our way back to the tent. "And Link changed in his vision, now he can turn into a wolf!"

Ganondorf stopped in his tracks. "A what?"

"A wolf! Now keep moving, Link's injured!" Zelda growled and prodded Ganondorf with her finger.

 Ganondorf muttered something unintelligable under his breath and started walking again. A few seconds later he put me down inside of the tent.

I felt Zelda's breath on my cheek. "Link? Are you still awake?" 

"Yeah." I murmured. She let out the air she had been holding in. "Link. Can you sit up? Or are you too tired? I believe we should share what we all saw."

"I'm fine." I muttered and sat up against a propped pillow. In the light of my lantern, Ganondorf's face looked weary, whereas Zelda's looked excited.

"I have a lot to say." Zelda smiled. "First off, I was in a place called 'The Chamber of the Sages.' Turns out, I'm a sage too. The sage of time."

I stopped her. "Wait a second, what's a sage? And where is the Chamber of the Sages?"

"Well." Zelda looked at me. "I think it has several different locations. The one I was in was... Nowhere we can get by looking on a map. I don't know where the other locations are."

"I do." I muttered, "there's a place in Gerudo Desert, called the Aribiters Grounds. On top of Arbiters Grounds is the Chamber of the Sages, where the King of Darkness was banished."

Zelda let out a gasp of surprise. "Saria mentioned something about traveling with the King of Darkness! Or... Wait a second," she turned to Ganondorf, who was looking into his lap, "She was talking about you- Ganondorf."

"Yeah. People have kept telling everyone that I'm evil." Ganondorf growled. "What makes them think that?"

"Well, before we go any farther, what was your vision?" I asked him.

Ganondorf turned away. "I saw a-a-thing, it was trying to combine our spirits so he could have the Triforce of Power. He was greedy. He needed my power. He tried to make me feel the need for power as well. He wanted me to go to Death Mountain. I do feel like I need to go there, but I don't want to."

Zelda and I glanced at each other, maybe Ganondorf wasn't all bad. Maybe he was just... Confused.

"Can I say what was in my vision?" I asked quietly. Zelda and Ganondorf nodded.

"I saw a girl. She wasn't just any random girl, I knew who she was. She was the Princess of Twilight. In the beginning of the vision, she was an imp with a weird looking helmet, but when I reached the real sacred grove, she was a beautiful woman." I murmured, recalling the memory.

I felt Zelda tense up next to me. "I know who you're talking about, Link. I've seen her before too. But what's with this you-changing-into-a-wolf stuff?"

I let out a sigh. "During most of the vision, I was a wolf. This imp girl had plopped down on my back and was riding me as if I was a horse." At Zelda's look of horror, I continued. "I know that sounds awkward! Just hear me out, please."

She muttered something under her breath. "What was that?" I grinned. "Nothing!" she spat back at me.

I chuckled and continued. "when we finally got to the end of the grove, I saw a sword. It literally, radiated light. When I went up to it, it changed me back into my regular human form, and the Princess of Twilight was in her true form. Also, I got a new sword."

Zelda's eyes in the light of lantern looked surprisingly scared. "We need to get moving. I know all of you have more stories to tell, but we need to go to Castle Town immediately at dawn. Now get packing."

Sometimes, Zelda can be just like a mother.