Him

Justin's POV

All night i couldn't sleep. I just couldn't get Selena out of my mind. This has never happened before, i'm not used to this. Normally when i meet a girl at a party i take her home, we have fun, then it ends there, she leaves. But Selena was different, for some reason i couldn't take her home and i didn't even touch her at all in the party, well we did get close, but not like the way i wanted to. Maybe cuz she looked so innocent and she didn't know what she was getting herself into, but that has never stopped me before from making out, but why now? Last night with her flashed through my mind. Her hot body, her beautiful curves, the way she danced, her laugh, her innocent eyes. I just couldn't get enough of her. She didn't know what she was doing to me. I want her. I need her. 

All my friends were staring at her last night and i got so angry i was about to kill them, i don't know why i felt that way, cuz normally when i'm with a girl, i don't care about her and who ever has their eyes on her. But when the boys had their eyes fixed on Selena i was going to rip them apart. I've never felt this way before, but why now? What is Selena doing to me? I just met her, i don't even know her, then why is she on my mind?   

Selena's POV

I woke up smiling. I had a dream about Justin. Why i'm i dreaming about him? I don't even know him, we just met. He is so hot. I've never partied before and this was my first time, but when i was with Justin it felt like...like i don't know but i felt...safe. I was so into my thoughts i was constantly getting texts from Vanessa and i didn't just realised.

GET READYYY WE'RE GOING SHOPPING

IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL TOMORROW AND U NEED TO LOOK GOOD AF

WAKE UP ME AND ASH ARE COMING TO PICK U UP

Oh i forgot good morning lol

I'm really not in the mood to go shopping, but it's my first day at school tomorrow and i need to look good. 

Good morning, I'm getting ready, pick me up after breakfast  I text her back. 

I was just about to get out of bed when i get a text from Daddy .

Good morning beautiful.  

OMG IT'S JUSTIN!! HE ACTUALLY TEXTED ME!! He's so freaking cute. 

Good morning  I texted back. God i'm so boring. I waited for him to reply even though i know it's not something you can't reply to. 

Show me your beautiful face babe  omg he is already calling me babe or i'm just over thinking. He probably does that to every girl.  

I walk towards the balcony and open the door. There he was standing on his balcony. He was topless and looked so hot, i couldn't help but bite my lip.