Trust issues

Selena's POV

The entire car ride was in silence I could feel the tension between me and Justin. What's wrong with us? We literally just made love to each other last night for the first time and said I love you to each other and now we're here fighting. It's all my fault. Maybe he's right, maybe I am acting dramatic and made it into a big deal when it's not that big of a deal.

Justin parked his car in the driveway of his house and we both sat there in silence for a few seconds before he spoke up.

"I'm sorry." He said and then looked at me. "I hate this, what happened to us? Can we go back to how things were in the morning?"

"I hate this too Justin, but what can I say, you made me angry and then we ended up in this position."

"I'm sorry I didn't know you would react in this way." He placed his hand on my thigh and caressed it. His touch always made me go crazy, it was my biggest weakness.

"Yeah well now you know so next time show some respect and not expose us to all your friends, especially when I'm right there." I said and was about to leave when Justin stopped me.

"Don't do this. Don't leave me like that."

"Jus-" Justin cut me off by leaning forward and placing his lips on mine.

"I love you Selena and I'm sorry." He pulled away. I looked at him and smiled. I really do love him so much.

"I know and I love you too." I mashed my lips on Justin's and our lips moved in sync. And within a few seconds our tongues were fighting in our mouths. I grasped his hair and his hands traced my entire skin. He separated my legs and pulled them closer to him, then he grabbed my thighs and picked me up. He sat me on his lap, my legs were on either side of him. Justin started kissing my neck and sucking on my sweet spot. I escaped a moan and my head fell back and hit the steering wheel, which made the car honk.

"Shit." I jumped up and Justin laughed.

"Keep it quiet there babygirl the neighbours are gonna hear us." He smirked. I bought my mouth closer to Justin's ear and whispered, "And who's fault is that." I nipped on his ear which made him moan in pleasure.

"Do you wanna go somewhere no one can hear us?" He held my face in his hand and caressed my cheek with his thumb. I knew that I shouldn't go with him because it will get me in trouble but I'm willing to take any risk if it means that I get to be with him.

"Yes." I said and he smiled before connecting our lips back together. Our lips moved in sync and our tongues were about to do the magic when we got interrupted by the knocks on the car window. We pulled away in frustration and looked at the window. Fuck it was Pattie, and she didn't look too impressed. She gestured Justin to roll the window down, Justin took a deep breath and rolled the window down.

"Hey mom." He said in embarrassment.

"Seriously. In a fucking car right in front of the house where all the neighbours can see you." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry mom." Justin looked down.

"Me too. Im really sorry Pattie I promise it won't happen again." I said.

"You can get off him now." She said and that's when I realised that I was still sitting on Justin. Fuck my life how more embarrassing can it get? I opened the car door and got out and so did Justin. We both stood together in front of Pattie.