First Date

Justin's POV
Her lips met mine. It was the most perfect and beautiful experience ever. I've kissed many girls before, but this kiss was something different. It was pure and gentle. I've never had butterflies in my stomach before, it felt like all my problems and worries disappeared. Only Selena could make me feel this way. She is everything that I want. She's my kind of perfect.

Hearing her story made me fall her even more. I connected with her. We've been through the same shit. After hearing her story it made me realise that we're not different, everyone goes through shit, but sometimes we don't see it because we're too busy trying to be perfect or trying to change ourselves so we can fit in. Sometimes you have to open up and talk to someone you trust and it's okay to let that guard down and show vulnerability because that's what makes us human.

The only thing that frightens me is that Selena trusts me and cares about me. This is dangerous for her. She doesn't know me. She doesn't know what I am. This is my fault, if I'd have told her about me, the real me, she wouldn't have felt the same way about me. I wish I could tell her, but I just can't. I don't wanna lose her. I want to protect her. But maybe I am protecting her by keeping her away from me.

I feel so bad. I wish I could tell her everything, but that's one thing about life, you don't always get what you want.

We both got off the roof and stood on my balcony, ready to say goodnight and return back to our rooms.

"Justin can you hold me." Selena said with a raspy voice. Her eyes were still watery and she looked so tired.

"Sure." I hugged her tight and walked her to my room. I laid her down on my bed and covered her with the blanket.

I walked to the other side of the bed and laid down next to her. She wrapped her arms around me and placed her head on my chest. I wrapped one arm around her waist and caressed her head with the other hand.

"Thanks." I said.

"For what?" She said barely opening her eyes.

"For listening to my story and comforting me, understanding me and for sharing your story. I wish I met you earlier when I really needed someone to talk to and someone to understand my pain and to share their pain with me."

"Don't thank. I'm just grateful that I can finally connect with someone. I just want you to know that I trust you and I care about you, so you can talk to me about anything and I promise I would understand and try to comfort you."

"Get some rest now we'll talk later. Goodnight princess." I kissed her head.

"Goodnight." She said and closed her eyes.

"I will always protect you no matter what." I said knowing that she's asleep and probably didn't hear me.

I woke up to the sound on my phone constantly buzzing. I checked my phone and there were like 15 messages from Khalil and the boys. There were 7 missed calls too. What do they want at this time, it's 3 am.

I read the text messages. Fuck they found Ben. They need my help to finish him and take all the money from him that he owed us. Shit I can't leave Selena alone, but I can't betray my gang like that, we always dealt with our enemies together and shared the money equally. I have to go, they are waiting for me.

I quickly got up and got dressed, making sure that I don't wake Selena. It felt bad leaving her here along when she only and here for my comfort. But I'll make sure I Come back quickly.