School

Selena's POV

I woke up so early today, i just couldn't sleep last night. I was thinking about Justin and school and i was kinda excited to start school, but also scared. 

I had a quick shower and then decided to wear something simple, but hot. I ran downstairs to say goodbye to my mom. 

"Bye mom i'm having breakfast with the girls and i will go school with them so you don't need to worry." 

"Mi Hija you look so beautiful. Since when you wore shorts to school or anywhere."

"Mom i'm different now, i'm not your little princesa anymore." 

"You'll always be my princesa." She hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. "Have fun at school and don't get lost."

"I won't bye." I closed the front door behind me and waited on the pavement for Nessa and Ash. Where were they? I don't want to get late for school on my first day. I tried to text both of them and even call them but they weren't answering or replying. Great.    

I waited for longer, i was getting so worried

I waited for longer, i was getting so worried. I hate waiting. 

"Hey sexy legs." Someone said. I turned around and it was Justin. He was standing near his car probably going to school. He looked so damn hot. 

"Hey Justin

"Hey Justin." I said back. 

"Who you waiting for?" He said. 

"My boyfriend." 

"What?!" He looked confused and walked towards me. 

"I'm waiting for Vanessa and Ashley, they said they'll pick me up but they're not here yet and i'm getting late. I tried to call them but they didn't answer, i'm getting worried."

"Don't worry babe come with me, we'll have breakfast and then we'll go school together."

"Em..i don't know-" I saw Vanessa's car. "Oh they're here. Thank goodness." Vanessa parked the car and rolled her window. 

"Where the fuck were you Selena was waiting for you for so long, at least pick up your phone or reply to her, she was getting so worried, what kind of friend are you." Justin was so angry.