Barbecue

Selena's POV

Later Justin took me to a nice and comfortable, nothing too fancy, diner to eat and we talked for ages and lost track of time. I told him about the lie I made about his nudes to cover up the fact that my boyfriend is a drug dealer. To my surprise Justin was laughing and said I was a very good liar, he completely didn't mind that made up story I told my friends.

After our cute date Justin drove me home.

"Thanks for tonight I really loved every second of it." I said as he parked the car in his driveway.

"You don't have to thank me, you're my girlfriend get used to me loving you and doing cute things for you every day. Sorry but you signed up for this." He leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. "I love you angel." He said as he pulled away.

"I love you too babe." I smiled.

"See you tomorrow in school then. Goodnight princess." He kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Jay." I said before getting out of the car and making my way to the front door of my house.

--------

My anxiety level was at its peak at school, because literally everyone was staring at me and Justin when we walked in with our hands intertwined together and everyone had an opinion, positive or negative, on our relationship. I hate attention and that's exactly what I was getting from everyone.

"What's wrong babygirl?" Justin snapped me out of my thoughts. We were seated at the lunch table with Meajor, Za, Alfredo, Ashley and Vanessa.

"Nothing." I quickly replied.

"It's clearly something then if she says that." Ashley spoke and I gave her a look.

"I'm fine." I snapped back. I didn't want Justin to get worried because of me.

"Are you sure?" Justin looked straight into my eyes, his hazel eyes showing worry and concern.

"Yeah I'm sure." I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek and then rested his head on my shoulder.

"Selena why don't you come to the barbecue that we're having tonight." Alfredo offered.

"Oh yeah I was going to invite you to it later on." Justin lifts his head off of my shoulder and looks at me. "It's straight after school."

"Em yeah sure I'll come."

"What about us?" Vanessa squealed like a little girl.

"Sorry babe but we don't invite people that are not part of the squad." Za says to her and all the guys chuckle.

"Yeah just cuz we let you sit at our table doesn't make you part of the squad." Maejor added.

"What the fuck? I don't wanna be part of your losers' squad anyways."

"Ooh Sel did Nessa just call you a loser? She's a very bad friend." Justin shook his head. He was obviously being sarcastic and just wanted to get Vanessa mad.

"Excuses me lover boy, I called you and your minions losers not Selena, she's just a stupid girl who fell for the jerk." After she said that she looked at Ashley and they both clapped their hands together as a high five.

"If 'losers' means the most hottest, amazing and coolest people in the whole school, then yeah we are 'losers' and if falling for the king makes you stupid then I guess Selena is stupid." Justin responded.