Dinner

Selena's POV

We finally finished Shopping. 

"I think i over shopped." We took so long in the mall i literally went to every single shop there is. 

"How can you over shop, Selena your new wardrobe is gonna be so fucking hot." Vanessa said.

"Yeh and now your ready to start school." Ashley said. 

"I bought a lot of..em crop tops and shorts and short dress, what if i don't look good." I was so scared, but also excited to try new style. 

"Selena you're hot ok, no wonder Justin fell for you." Ashley said.

"He never fell for me. He's just nice and he came over today and helped me to move the furniture."

"WHAT REALLY OMG!!" Ashley and Vanessa were so shocked.

"It's not a bid deal, he also invited me and mom to his for dinner." 

"OH MY GOD!! When i thought this could not get better, it just did."

"Guys calm down, he's just being a nice neighbor." 

"Trust me Selena he's trying to get close, just don't let him. He may seem nice but he isn't, you don't want to be with some like that." Vanessa said. 

"Yeh it's Justin Bieber we're talking about, you don't know him Selena you haven't been here for long, he plays with girls for fun and uses them." Ashley said.

"I don't know but he seems so nice, maybe you didn't get to know him well, not like i know him well, but i don't know he just doesn't seem like anything you said."

"Anyways, what you wearing to the dinner." Vanessa said. 

"Erm...i haven't thought about that." 

"For real? Selena you're going to a hot guy's house, who you are having feelings for, and you don't know what you're wear?" Ashley said. 

"I don't have feelings for him. And i'll just wear a dress that i bought no big deal." 

"Selena my love i'm coming over to get you ready and i'll make sure you wear something sexy." Vanessa said, she's so nice, i love her so much. 

"It's just dinner, not a date plus his mom and my mom is gonna be there too." 

"Get up we're going to your place." Ashley said and dragged me to Vanessa's car. 

"Ashley, Vanessa i'm so grateful of both of you and so happy that i got to be your friend. I honestly love both of you." 

"Awww baby." They both said and hugged me. 

"You can call us Nessa and Ash, we're your best friends Sel." Ashley said. 

"K babe." I said and we all got into Vanessa's car and drove away to mine.

Justin's POV

I reached Khalil's warehouse. I knock on the door and Maejor opened the door. 

"You're late." He said. 

"You're dead." I was still so angry at him. 

"What the fuck did i do."

"You nearly fucking exposed me in front of Selena, that's what you fucking did you dickhead." I was going to grab him when Khalil came over. 

"Woah boys what the fuck is going on we have so much work to do and Justin where were you, you know how important this is." Khalil said.

"I was-"

"He was with his new hoe." Maejor said. 

"What you say?" I was going to punch him, but Khalil stopped me.