(2) Secrets, Lies and Love (Picture of Andrew)

This is who I am thinking of for Andrew.

Chapter 2

I was the first one into the Chemistry classroom so I took a seat at one of the tables. I began to think about what had happened last weekend. I must have been sitting there, spacing out, for a while because there was suddenly a hand waving in front of my face.

"Hey, you awake in there?" the boy asked.

I noticed that this was the same boy who had walked in right after HIM.

"Yeah, sorry, I must have spaced out," I said to him.

"That's okay. I was just wondering, is this seat taken?" after he asked, I looked around. All of the other tables were taken.

"Ah, no," I said to him while clearing my books that had scattered across the table.

He sat down just as the bell rang. Our teacher, Ms. Nelson, walked into the room.

"Alright class, the person you are sitting next to you is going to be your lab partner. They will be your lab partner for the whole semester unless there is a major problem between you. Example: you don't have good chemistry," she said while laughing at her own joke.

She got a few groans from the class complaining about her joke. "Alright, sorry, I guess my jokes aren't as funny to you guys. Anyway, if you don't know your partner, turn to them and introduce yourselves."

This was only Ms. Nelson's second year teaching. She was the coolest teacher in the school. This was the reason that our class was full and the reason why we all put up with her horrible jokes.

The guy next to me turned, stuck his hand out, and said, "My name is Chris."

I shook his hand and said, "Andria."

"That's a nice name. Let me guess, you go by Ria?"

"Actually, no, I go by Andy. I hate the nickname Ria," as I said this, I realized that we were still holding hands. I dropped his and turned back towards the front to pay attention to Ms. Nelson.

Classes today, including the other three in the morning, were all the same thing; the teachers just explained the rules and expectations for the semester. My schedule was okay: Chemistry, Algebra, Comp & Lit (which was our college credit English course), German, -Lunch-, Study Hall, Choir and then Film. The only thing that was different was that Chris wasn't in those classes.

I now made my way to the cafeteria. After I got my food, I looked for Drew's table. Before I could get all the way there someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. I looked up into HIS, chocolately, delicious eyes.

"What do you want Michael?"

"Ria, come on. We need to talk about what happened."

"I have nothing to say to a jerk like you," I said to him while trying to rip my arm out of his grasp. He finally let go.

"Please, I am sorry. Let me explain," he was practically on his knees begging me. He grabbed my arm again.

"Apology not accepted. Now let me go," I said with my voice getting louder on each word.

"Well, then you should know, that wasn't the first time this has happened," Michael said, letting his anger get the best of him.

I didn't care that it was his anger speaking. I pulled my hand back and slapped him as hard as I could across the face. When he stumbled out of my way I walked the rest of the way to the table where the guys were sitting.

"Wow Andy, remind me to never piss you off," Kurt said to me.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on ever doing that again. My hand really hurts," I said, while shaking my hand, and got a couple laughs.