New things

CHP 2 ((New Things))

Julia - mrs. Foster

Phillip - mr. Foster

Kat's POV

I've been waiting to get out of this house ASAP. we put our things in the car. We didn't have a lot of things, and the most important thing is the photo of me & Amy in the photo ,its attached inside my necklace that Amy and i have.

When we arrived the house was huge , and by huge i mean enormously huge. My eyed widened " holy shi-zz " I was going to say shit but its our thing with the girls that we don't curse.

Beth's POV

we reached the house i mean the manson..

It was really big place. I parked my car in the driveaway. And then all of us went to the door. I was really nervous because it is like i will began a whole new life at this house.

" so here it is ,our dream come true we were waiting for this moment to happen and now it is happening" i said to them.

" yea, i am realy excited! I hope it will be worth the waiting " said Ema

"I will search for love of my life!" Said Kat.

" stop being drama queens and just knock the door! Seriously!" Amy said. " Kat just ring the bell!" She said with a look on her face.

The bell rang and in a matter of seconds a women in her mid forties with a blonde hair and blue eyes , i new who she is , she's Mrs.Foster. she opened the door she had a smile plastered in her face with a six year old boy and a man in his late forties.

" come in young ladies, i was waiting for you" she said with a huge smile on her face.

We entered

I couldnt stop myself from admiring the house it had a really expensive taste . We followed Julia's lead, she led us to the living room.

Amy's POV

The house was really big, all I could say is wow.

Mr. Foster whispered in my ear "thats gonna be you new home make your self comfy , ok" I nodded ,

and i was about to talk to Mrs.Foster i was amazed by the boys that were sitting and standing, are they all his kids or what?

Ema's POV

We entered and guess what? We are not alone there are 6 more boys and a girl, but I think its not their sister cause she was making out with one of them. So they have 7 boys Wow! To break the awkwardness of the girls I said hello.

None of the boys even cared except for this cute gut who said

" hey , im Ashton , they call me Ash , im 15. Thats Josh he is 6 , thats Marcos we call him Marc he is 12, thats Alex he is 16 , Harry he is 17 , and Jake , he is 18 , and the last one is James he is 21 thats his girlfriend Hanna" i just smiled.

"Umm hii , im Emily , they call me Ema , i am 15 , those twins are Katie and Amylia we call them Kat and Amy they are 16 and the last one is Bethany we call her Beth she is 17". I said shyly.

" I bet you knew thats James girlfriend because she was kissing him" said Ashton laughing me giggling . He's really cute and he is kind , his older brothers didnt even bother to say hello.

Beth's POV

Ok! So that wasnt what i planned for! Seriously! I will be living with a bunch of boyzz !

Julia said " Ashton, Alex, Harry and Jake please can you help the girls with their things"

"No need we can handle this mrs.foster" said Kat.

" no whats the use of them if we didnt make them do this "she replied

We heard some groans coming from the boys

" ok come on lets go take our things from the car " i headed out frist followed by the girls and the boys.And yet James and Hanna are still making out.eww they're so gross, or maybe im jealous, no wait they're gross.

So we took our bags and they helped with the rest . Jake the pretty one was heading upstairs followed by me and the girls. Our rooms were like a suite, we had a small living room and two rooms .

Amy's pov

I was talking with Harry ,he was really cute he had brown hair with green eyes.

He told me he can take me around some time and show the place.

Our rooms were cute we had a small living room that was a whole one and two seperate rooms, one was tiffany blue and the other pink.Katy and I being us took the pink one it had two queen size beds and 2 walking closets with a big bathroom and a plazma tv that was on top os the dresser and two desks it was the room of our dreamzz ! Yay! Harry and Alex settled our bags and went out of the room.

Ema's pov

Me and Ashton continued to talk till we reached our rooms we had a small living room and two seperate rooms. One is pink and the other is tiffany blue. Of course Beth and I took the blue one and Amy and Kat took the pink one.

Our room had two walking closets and 2 desks 2 queen size beds and 1 dresser with a plasma tv hanging on the wall and of course a really large toilet!

I couldnt stop myself from sayin wow! Ashton saw the look on my face and whispered in my ear " do you love it beuatiful " i just nodded

Hiii

Who do u SHIP:

Emton : ema & ashton

Hamy : amy & harry

Kalex : katy & alex

Bake : beth & jake

^last one is weird LOL

I think thats enough for today guys

We will try to update every week

- A&N