Let The Fun Begin

Chapter 27 ((Let The Fun Begin))

Amy's POV:

After a really relaxing nap, Ema was literally shoving us into the shower.

I had a warm shower to relax and clear my thoughts.

After I was done I switched places with Ema, so now she is in the shower and I am watching tv with Kat.

------30 Minutes Later------

I was sitting on the vanity chair while Beth made my hair in loose curls and then began to curl Kat's while Ema did our makeup.

It was like 5:30 and the boys will pick us up at 6pm.

"Ok at last were done with this now go try on the outfit so we can do the hair thingy" said Beth

We went to our closet and entered the outfit consisted of a sleevless sweatheart pink drees, that is tight in the breast and flows from your thigh, it is long from the back and short from the front. They paired it with silver glittery heels and a purse. They even gave us an iphone cover to match with a beaded necklace.

I put on the outfit and went to the full length mirror. To see a girl who isn't me, I would never dress up like this! Well everything have a first time.

"Wow" breathed Ema .

"You look amazing guys I am sure Harry and Alex will fall head over heels when they see you "

Kat squealed and gave me a hug "they will never recognise us but don't you dare and kiss Harry" she winked

She made me tense. KISS HARRY. I am sorry Kat. I feel guilty now!

there was a knock on the door Ema opened it.

"Hey guys!" She said " red roses classic" she winked at them and then opened the door wider for them to enter.

They looked at first shocked, then confused. I can see their eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait! No offence! But which one is Amy?" Asked Alex.

"You've gotta guess! Now give me the roses" said Beth then she winked at us and grinned while she took the roses and put them in the vases.

" Ok ladies I think its gonna be an interesting night let's go" said Harry

"Bye bring them back before midnight" said Beth. while we went out of the suite and out of the mansion into the car.

Beth's POV:

After I shoved Ema out of the room. I made sure she went with Ash while watching her through the window. Its like 6:15 I have plenty of time to have an alone time.

I went and grabbed the floral box under my bed. Which contained ............ Alcohol and drugs.

I am not drug addict. But I do drugs once in awhile. I took my joint and vodka bottle then I returned the box under my bed. I put on my hoodie and stuffed the bottle and joints in the large connected bottle.

I went to the balcony and began to climb to the roof. I sat on a comfortable position and began to stare at the night sky.

Wow it is really peaceful up here!

I like it!

Better than my old town!

I just stared at the night sky and began to think.......

My relationship with Jake isn't real it was a bet but he said he like me. At least I don't have to act like I am taken.

Oh Fuck it! I don't do relationships they just suck I prefer being a Strong Confident Young Lady .

I took out my phone and searched for Jakes number .

-Hey Jake! I am sorry about this but I don't want to be in a relationship anymore sorry....... We will still be friends bye.

I clicked the send button but then I felt guilty.Shit what have I done.

Then I just layed down and watched the million stars.

I felt my phone ring it was Thomas my fuck buddy (which nobody knows about) and my drug dealer (which nobody knows about too).

I answered the phone " miss me already?" I asked

"Yeah wanna fuck tonight?" He asked

I checked the time its just 7 I have 3 to 4 hours .

"Yeah but it will be quick"

"Ok meet me in our usual place" he said

"Ok I will take the metro".

"See ya" he said

I just hung up and then jumped off the roof, I took my things and placed them in the box under the bed were it was before.I grabbed my car keys phone and off we go!

I went to the kitchen to see Josh sitting there eating dinner. Oh how cute!

"Bye josh"I called and went out

I went to my mustang and hopped in. It took me 5 minutes to reach the metro station. I bought a ticket and ran to catch it.

After I arrived, I went to our usual spot which is a hotel that isn't to far. When I arrived I found Thomas waiting for me in the lobby. Once he spotted me he grabbed my hand and we hurried to the room. We entered he locked the door.

"Let the fun begin" he said and smashed his lips on mine.