Dare is a dare

Chp7 (( Dare is a dare ))

Ema's pov:

We played football, guess what?? we won yaaayy. So each person on the other team will do us a favor for each and every person in out team. First was Ash, i dared him to lick his foot, yup ewww but dare is a dare and he did it , anyways we all dared him and lastly was Jake to dare him

" I dare u to kiss Ema" our eyes widened. Ash sent Jake a death glare but Jake chuckled. He pulled me by my hand to a room , " If u don't want to ki- hey dare is a dare" said Jake. I had a feeling cuz it was my first kiss , yup call me weird i don't care . He leaned in as i did , i closed my eyes and he kissed me , it was a two second kiss but i had butterflies in my belly. We just starred at each other in silence, the door opened and i looked away.

"Kay lovebirds, u can go out now" Said Jake with a grin on his face. I walked away and entered the room, all were starring at us .

They all ended up with a stupid dare until its my turn to Beth. I had a smirk on my face.

"Whats with the smirk" said Harry.

" I dare you to go out on a date with Jake and at the end of the date kiss each other like lovebirds"i said proudly as Beth gave me a glare , so was Jake. Ash high-fived me , Harry, James, Alex, and Marc laughed their butts out. Kat was watching but she and Amy giggled.

And Josh had no idea of whats happening, that made me laugh really hard.

"Hey not fair" said Jake.

"Dare is a dare" i said mocking his voice. "and its a revenge of what u did".

"Night" said Beth, she looked really embarrassed. I mouthed her 'I'm sorry' but she didn't reply.

My phone beeped as i got a text from

The burning Ash :

Heyy its me Ash, why is Beth and Jake so angry :p :| .

-idk , wait how did u get my num.

The burning Ash:

I know people ;)

-umm ok but i'll ask u tomm

now good night (*o*) zzz

The burning Ash :

May i join (^-^)

-Gn Ash *~*

"Night guys, going to sleep" i said yawning. They all said good nights as the girls went to their room and I went to my room, wonder if Beth is still angry at me??

Beth pov :

" I dare you to go out on a date with Jake and at the end of the date kiss each other like lovebirds"said Ema.

At this moment i died like nononono. I am going to kill Ema. She knew it was just a competition not a real one, i can't fall for him. I just run upstairs and laid on my bed thinking , whether i take this dare or no , if i didn't do it i have to go to every house in the neighborhood and tell them I'm crazy and take me to the hospital. I can't do that!! my life will be a joke. And on the bright side i am gonna have to kiss Jake its not that bad right. Ughhhh!! hate my life , ill try to sleep and relax and pretend it a dream. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I heard the door opened

"Beth are u okay , I am sososos sorry itsjustthatIlikeAshandwhenjakesaidihavetokisshimandIdidn'tknowwhattodo I'm sorry" She said in one breath, i am so angry about her and i wanted to kill h- wait did she just say that she likes Ashton.

"I knew it , from the beginning, I saw the way he looks at u and i think he liked u too, apology accepted, do i really have to kiss him' I said

" U knew , yea i noticed the way he looks at me , i dont think he likes me, really u r forgiving me, and yes you have to kiss him" she said memorizing every word i said. wow she's a great listener.

"Ughhh ok , and yea i think he likes you" i said the last part in a 'happy' tone." now come on lets sleep" i went to the toilet, changed, brushed my teeth and did my night routine, so did Ema. "Did you enjoy the kiss" i said looking at her. She nodded with a smile" but it was a 2 second kiss and my 1st kiss so yeah i enjoyed it ,now shut up and let me sleep"

"Okay , night " i said while closing the lamp .

Hiii itss Chrismas holidayy yaaayy no school tomm.

Its 11 pm where i live wbu , sooo we will update later.

Hope u liked this chp

Dont FORGET TO VOMENT (vote & comment)

Byeebyeee niggaz