Chicken wings or chicken boys

Chp 11 ((chicken wings or chicken boys))

Ema' pov

"Miss me"

I jumped and let out a shriek.

"Ash do that again and i'll kick your dick!"i said angry while looking at him.

"Ouch, hurtful"he placed his hand on his crotch and a hand on his heart.

"Im sorry" i said trying to act guilty

"I'll take that apology with a kiss"he said smirking.

He pointed at his cheek for me to kiss him. I kissed his cheek .

" and here" he pointed at the other side of his cheek and i kissed it.

"And here" he told me to kiss him. So we both leaned in and it was a passionate kiss nor the hungry or the 2 second kiss , it was nearly 10 second kiss.

We pulled out and he stared at me "i like u Ema , i want to be your boyfriend like the ones at the movies , the one who will protect you from evil guy, i want u"he said not missing a word

I just stood there frozen. Should i say yes or no . If he likes me and he say he will protect me its a good thing right , but if he dumbed me for those sluts, my heart will be broken. Ugghhh hard decision.

"So.. Ema what do you say huh?"he asked holding my hands.

I looked at our hands then at his eyes, then at his lips , those fluffy soft lips, i just wanna kiss them again.

"Ema are you ok , answer me?" he started to worry so he let go of my hand and cupped my face.

I suddenly hugged him

"Yes i will but please dont leave me for those bitc-bigzz please"i closed my eyes and hugged him around his waist.

"Dont worry i wont" he said kissing the top of my head.

"Ok then i'll be your girlfriend, and now lets go before they notice we're gone for to long"i said. I know i wanted to pee earlier but im shy to tell my new-boyfriend,-that-i-never-had-one, it was going to be kind of awkward.

We entered the room and the girls were sleeping since its 5:30 am, Josh was sleeping too. Ohh i just noticed where the hell is James?maybe he is with his girlfriend.

"Umm Ema, can you do us more chicken wings we dont know how to make them?" Asked Jake while giving me the plate

"Uhh umm i dont know how to do them but i will try ok, and dont judge if they were awful, but -"

"Whatever just do it please" said Harry.

"Babe please for us"said Ash

How cute when he said it

"Okay" i smiled and walked to the kitchen.

I took the chicken wings out of the freezer and read the instructions at the back.I did what it said and it turned out perfectly good.

"I should be a chef one day, hmmh"i whispered to myself.

I slowly walk trying not to let the chicken wings fall off the plate

"So how long this dare will be going" Said Alex whispering

What dare? i was curious so i moved closer by the door not letting the boys notice me. Apparently i always eavesdrop.

"For all of you 1 month , for me 2 months" said Jake

"After that we leave them and go find ourselves extremely hot g- Ehmm" i cleared my throat.

"What dare?"

"Ohh its nothing" said Alex

"About whom are you talking and i will ask again what dare?"

"Babe- dont babe me" i raised my voice. WOW the girls are really deep in their sleep.

"Ema- what are you afraid to tell your little secret to a girl"

"Ema enough" said Ash raising his voice.

What is more important the chicken wings or the chicken boys?

"You know what take those stupid chicken wings you stupid chicken boys , scared to tell me but be careful my eyes are on you all and ill find this stupid secret you're hiding"

"And take this you idiots" i threw the chicken on them

"And as for you Ash , take this " i kicked him on his dick and he began falling on the floor

"Owwww - ice noow - it huuurts" he began shouting and at this time all woke up.

"Wtf is going on" said Beth rubbing her eyes.

"What happened" said Amy and Kat

"Im going to bed" i said and went up

><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Soo yeahh i know its short and its only Ema's pov but wait and you will see. Will Ema finds out the dare or she will keep it a secret not to hurt the girls?

Please tell your family/friends/or anyone u know to read the story

Sorry but you have to keep waiting

Did you like this part

Please vote and comment

Want to share an idea

Tell us at kik: sisters4ever77

Okk byee

:) have a nice day/night