Feelings

Chp 5 ((feelings))

Amy's pov:

My heart was going fast as i rushed into our room, i couldn't stop thinking about his blueish green eyes that sparkle and his- wait i have to shut up, as i entered the girls were going to eat breakfast and Beth was still sleeping.

"Hey Amy aren't you gonna eat" asked Ema. "no i'm just not hungry anymore"

I said with a disgust look in my face.

"Oh come on you're not hungry!! i don't believe you, we are always hu-im not hungry"as Kat was talking i cut her off.

She gave me the look 'ughh yes im hungry"i said angrily to her.

"i knew it" She pulled my arm with Ema and they headed downstairs.

Once we reached the kitchen they took their hands off me.

"mornin" Kat and Ema said.

"Can you please put your shirt on so i can eat peacefully"i was telling Harry and Alex while covering my eyes.

"Fine" they both said.

"thank you"i said while eating my cereal.

Ema's pov;

"Heeeeeeyyy waazaaaaaappp"said Ash with his morning voice,

oh my god his morning voice is amaa-" earth to Ema" Kat said, shizz i didn't notice i was starring at Ash

"Oh i-i umm i- i was thinking"i said,

"thinking about this" Ash pointed at his body.

"Ewww no i was thinking i-um about my paren...umm never mind , i lost my appetite" i said as i rushed out of the kitchen.

Once I'm on the stairs i hears someone calling me "wait Ema wait" i turned around Ashton and I were really close.

"I'm sorry" he whispered as he kissed my cheek,

"its okay" i pushed him while saying that. I was thinking did he really mean to kiss my cheek because i felt some butterflies-wait i should be quiet by now , all i was thinking of was the kiss and "I'm sorry" those two words

didn't get out of my mind. While were going shopping i should shower.

Ashton's pov:

I never kissed a girl on a cheek and said "I'm sorry" by my heart , it was always fake because i'm a player but this time its different , it was like having butterflies for the first time , her brown eyes are sparkling and her brown hair falls perfectly on her shoulder she was perf- wait what am i saying i just met her yesterday. And i must tell everyone to be ready for shopping.

Hellooo

We will try to updatee sooooon

But please comment and vote plzplzplz

Thnqq uu<3