New home , new family

Chapter3:

Amy's POV:

So we finished unpacking it took us hours to unpack things and i am really inlove with my room. It was 6 pm, one hour till dinner, so i decided to go down.

I went to the living room and saw Ema sitting on the couch using her phone.

She didnt notice me so I said hi.

She looked at me and smiled " hey! Did you finish unpacking ?"

" yeah i am done i was thinking of going for a walk. Wanna come?"

" yea why not! Wait i will put on my converse" and she took her converse and slipped them in "lets go" she said with a smile.

I nodded and opened the door i went downstairs and headed to the kitchen followed by Ema saying " Amy the front door is from the opposite side"

Suddenly Harry came from nowhere and asked" hey, where are you going ?"

" were going for a walk and i wanted to get water before going "i said.

"Ok i will show you the place if you want"he said smiling. His curls were on his face his pretty green eyes were... wait what am i saying, i just met him.

" ok and please Amy give me water too"said Ema.

I took 3 bottles of water and gave it to Harry and Ema and then we went for the walk.

Kat's POV:

After Amy went with Ema ,i just went to the small living room.

I was wondering where is Beth? So i went to her room and didnt find her . I think they all left me seriously! And she didnt even bother telling me!

So i decided to just sit and watch tv till its dinner time, but the movie was really boring, so I laid down and slept.

Beth's POV :

So after i unpacked my things i went to the garden to find the girls but i found Ash ,Marc , Jake, James and Josh playing football.I couldn't resist seeing people playing football and i dont play so i asked if i can join them and they didnt mind .

So this is how our teams are : Ashton, Jake, and Josh are together , James , Marc and I are together.

So we were playing and the ball was with me ,sudenly I felt a hand around my waist that shoved me to the other side and that person took off with ball. It was Jake, i felt angry who does he think himself .Does he think I'm a toy but the other side of me was happy i really like guys, (I am not a bitc-bigzz but i had a bunch of boyfriends that i slept with. I dont want to brag or something but i have the right curves in the right places and i have big boobs) I really went off the topic.So after he went off, I ran after him and pushed him from the chest (yea he is pretty tall or i am pretty short )and I took off with the ball. Hahahahahhah revenge

" nobody does something to me and doesnt get a pay back" i stick out my tongue at him he just laughed at me and i ignored him and gave a pass to James.

The game went pretty well and we won yay!

" dont ever think a girl cant play" i said proudly and high fived James and Marc

Mrs.Foster came to the garden and told us dinner will be after ten minutes. Everybody have to take a shower. All of us went to our rooms, when i opened the door i saw Kat sleeping in the couch and the tv is on. Seriously this gurl is really lazy that she cant even watch tv without sleeping . She is just like Ema.

I just shut the tv and took a fast shower I decided to wear my pj's since its night so i just took my fav pj and when i went out i saw Ema and Amy holding a bottle of water and wanting to through some water on Kat. I sat there watching them with a grin on their faces , i really wanted to see Kat's reaction.

Kat's pov:

I felt a cold liquid on my face, i opened my eyes and saw Amy, Ema and Beth laughing their heads off. I just stared at them, i knew what happened they poured fudging water on me these biggz.

So I stood " hahahhahahah funny no its not . Seriously ! Your not little kids anymore "i said with an angry face.I saw the clock that was hanging on the wall it was 7 pm " i am going to dinner I am starving" i said while putting a hand on my stomach.

They stoped laughing " you are really clumsy Kat you just think about sleeping and eating " said beth and they bursted laughing again.

I just ignored them and went downsatirs to the dinning room,they were all sitting waiting for us. I kind of felt embarresed i didnt know that they are really strict in timings so i just said hi and sat down on the nearest chair it was near hanna and in front of alex he was just smiling

" so where is the girls" said Julia.

"And why are you wet" Alex asked

I like being honest so i just answered. " they were making fun of me so i just left them and came, And I slept and the girls wanted to prank me , and they poured cold water on me, thats why im wet ". I said looking at my lap.

" oh darling are you sad? did they hurt you? do you want me to punish them?" She asked with a worried look in her face .

The boys laughed but Alex, Julia, and Phillip shushed them .

I shooked my head and said " no i am fine i'm used to this , i am sure they were just joking " i said with an assuring smile

She just replied with a nod. After a few seconds they came with a grin plastered on their faces they all said hi

" girls please dont be late next time " Josh said

" sorry Josh " said Ema with an apologetic look in her face

" ok lets stop talking" said James while clapping his hands.

They came and sat near by me, facing the boys.

We sat eating in silence

Ema's POV:

I sat facing Ash, he saw me and smiled, i looked away and blushed.We decided that tomorrow we are going shopping for school supplies and clothes. Then Ash offered us that he can show us the way to school, Amy, Beth, and the boys decided to play a football game and i joined in, Kat said she will just give us water.

Thats how we are teamed : Jake, James, Josh, Amy and I the other team was Alex, Ash, Marc, Harry and Beth. I was really excited.

After dinner, I was really exhausted from the packing and the walk so i just decided to sleep, Kat, Amy and Beth wanted to watch a movie.

HELLOO GUYYSS

WE REALLY REALLY NEED votes and comments plz plz plz plz vote and comment and let your friends know about the storyy PWETTY PWEASE

We will update really soon

Luuv uuuu