Chapter 2

Third person POV

It only took Kaycee about an hour and a half or so to get ready. She dressed relatively casual but put a little make up on. She was heading to the Cafe and her nerves were very frayed. She walked in and didn't see him. She looked at the nearest clock. 11:05am. Maybe he bailed? No. He wouldn't. She saw him stand and she took the deepest breath she had ever taken and walked over to him. He outstretched his hand at first but Kaycee noticed how he opened his arms for some sort of embrace and for the life of her she couldn't resist. She slowly entered his embrace, instantly melting into him. She had to bring herself back more than once. When he let go, they sat. 

"Thank you for coming." Alan had a small smile on his face. 

"I was honestly surprised you even messaged me." Alan cocked his head slightly. 

"Really?" Kaycee scoffed softly. 

"I mean, yeah." She looked down for a moment then looked back into his amber eyes. "Its been two years, Alan." He closed his eyes after she said his name. 

"I missed that." Kaycee blushed. 

"Missed what?" She knew, she just wanted to hear him say it.

"I missed hearing you say my name." Kaycee began to chew on her lip nervously. Alan smirked. He had truly missed her, more than she would probably ever hear him say. 

"Why did you ask me to come here?" Kaycee was wringing her hands nervously under the table. Alan took a deep breath. 

"I regret so much." Alan wanted to reach across the table and take her hand but he knew shed pull back. "I don't regret any part of what we had, I regret ever ending it in the first place. I regret giving you up so easily." He paused, holding back what seemed to be the beginning of tears. His voice grew a bit raspy. "I miss you all the time. My mind is always thinking about you." Kaycee began to blush. 

"Alan..I.." She looked away again, not wanting to admit that she had missed him terribly. Not wanting to admit that overtime her and Ryan had sex that she would subconsciously think of him. Alan left some money on the table, took Kaycee's hand and gently pulled her outside. He had her up against the side of the building within seconds. His lips were teasing her, grazing against her own. Her breath hitched and she truly debated kissing him. She had to pull herself out his trance. She finally managed to speak. "Could we go..somewhere else?" Kaycee chewed her lip nervously. Alan knew she meant his house. He nodded and pulled out his phone. She felt a familiar happiness within her when she saw Taylor pulling up the car. She couldn't help herself and she ran up to him, embracing him. Taylor chuckled and returned the hug. He helped her into the car and drove them to Alan's house. Kaycee was quiet and distant, even after she reentered the house. She hadn't been there in so long and nothing had changed. She ran her fingers across various pieces of furniture. She smiled as she reminisced. Alan had slowly came up behind her and he gently buried his face into the crook of her neck. She gasped, slowly tilting her head to the side as she closed her eyes. 

"I miss you." Alan's voice was a whisper, a dark and tantalizing whisper that caused Kaycee's insides to turn. She tried her best to resist but it was just so damn hard. Alan noticed her struggle and grazed his lips against her shoulder. Kaycee whimpered softly.

"Alan.." She couldn't take it. She whipped around and crashed her lips helplessly against his. He immediately responded, grabbing her hips and pulling her tightly against him. She grabbed at his chest, causing his shirt to wrinkle as she held it with her fists. His lips traveled down her jaw to her chest. Her mind wanted her to resist but her body wanted it more than anything. "Alan.." She gasped again, feeling his hands trace every curve of her body. Her hips began to buck as his hand reached down and cupped her sex. He bit down on her neck and growled. 

"My love.." She whimpered helplessly as he growled against her ear. His touch was intoxicating she couldn't handle it. She had to stop...she had to stop. She managed to push off of him, gasping and taking a few steps back. They both were breathing heavily and neither one broke eye contact. She grabbed her bag and walked toward the door but his hand caught her forearm. 

"I-I have to go..." Alan scoffed. 

"No, you don't." Kaycee wriggled her arm, trying to get him to let go. He finally gave up, letting go and watching her as she ran out the door.

------------------------------------

Back at Kaycee's flat:

She immediately went into he shower, feeling the cold water hitting her skin. She sighed and leaned her head forward. Her heart was still pounding. He had never been so...rough. She bit her lip and smirked. She didn't exactly hate it but she wouldn't let herself fall into him to easily. He hurt her, and yes it had been two years but she couldn't let him back in so quickly. She would play hard to get and have him begging. She smirked and exited the shower. She toweled off and slipped into her comfy clothes. She flopped down on her bed and flipped on the tv. She started to watch Fashion Police but she ended up drifting off to sleep.