House Mates: Four

Damn, this is doing better than the Misadventures first did....but thanks to all of my faithful readers and fans!

Soooo sorry for the late upload, but here it is. Dedicated to mmeww51...well just because :).

****Warning, this contains a little fetish, so any hate comments about it will be deleted. Ignorance bugs the crap out of me, so unless you have honest questions about it then PM me, or comment and I will PM my response. No ignorant comments please. Also, just because I write about it doesn't mean that I participate in such activity just so we're clear on that****

Enjoy my lovely readers. :)

                                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sagan

Mixed emotions were running through me. Uncertainty, a slight edge of anxiety, and predominately, arousal. I felt his hand playing with the waistband of my jeans and I arched. He unbuttoned the front then slowly lowered the zipper. Then cool air hit my legs as he pulled my jeans down and off.

     Once the jeans were gone, his large hands gripped my wrists to put them behind my back again. “Grip one with the other.”

     Once I had done that, Ryan spoke, “Stand right here and do not move. I’ll be right back.”

     Doing as he said, with just boxers on, was hard. It was requiring more trust than I originally thought it would. I heard some soft sounds then something cool and rough clamp around one of my wrists. Startled, I let go of my other wrist to feel what was on it only to have something else clamp around my other wrist.

     Before I could bring them to the front, I heard a clicking sound. I tried yanking my hands around, only to have the objects dig into my skin. Cuffs, leather and they felt to be about two inches wide.

     I was trapped and I hissed as my arousal arced higher once I realized this.

     Ryan’s husky voice at my ear had me stilling, “Sexy as sin, Sagan, this shall be a pleasure taking you tonight.”

     I couldn’t think or speak. Just breathing without hyperventilating was a chore all in itself. Grinding my teeth in an attempt to rein in the desire coursing through my veins, I checked the cuffs. They didn’t budge. Before I realized what had happened, Ryan literally tore off my boxers, the thin material tearing easily under his hands.

     Exhaling sharply, I stood there in my birthday suit, blindfolded and cuffed. Sweat bloomed across my back and chest as my entire body heated.

     “Prefect,” Ryan’s husky voice sounded from in front of me, and I stifled a flinch. His hands landed on my shoulders and slid down my chest. He flicked my nipples causing me to hiss at the sensation. He then decided to leisurely explore my chest, shoulders and neck with his lips, teeth and tongue. Each nip and lick rode down my spine to the tip of my erecti0n. Within minutes, I was shifting restlessly, letting out very emasculating moans and whimpers. Yet, I didn't care.

     The longer he played, the more the sensations piled on top of each other until I was subtly swiveling my hips, even though I knew that wouldn’t help in the slightest.

     Abruptly, he backed off, the loss leaving me feel slightly cold. “Ryan?” came out before I could stop it.

     Warm wet heat encircled the tip of me, forcing a small cry from my lips. Without thinking, I began to struggle mindlessly against my bonds to grasp his head. I tried thrusting further into his mouth but he just followed my movement backward.