House Mates: Eleven

Okay.....so throw tomatoes at me all you want, but my Muse took a seriously too long vacation. She randomly decided to pop up today to bring you lovely readers this chapter. I've spent a few hours on this and hopefully you have just as much fun reading it as I did writing it.

Between trying to get through senior year and then getting an amazing new boyfriend, things have been super hectic. BUT!!!!

Enjoy my lovelies ;)

Music: Animal --------------------------------------->

                   ______________________________________________________________

Sagan

     I paced in my room, knowing that any second now, Ryan was going to come up the stairs and do wicked things to me, with me. Shuddering with anticipation of all the possibilities that were yet unexplored, I continued to circle my room. The minutes stretched, time seeming to pass like molasses.

     I was so preoccupied by what could happen tonight that Ryan was able to slip into my room undetected. One arm wrapped around my waist to clutch me to him as his other clamped over my mouth to keep me from making any noise. Ryan made a feral sound in my ear and ground his already hard d!ck into me. My hands clenched at his thighs as my blood vessels opened wide and heat flushed over me.

     “I want you in my room, stripped and kneeling and facing the bed by the time I come back upstairs. Do not disappoint me.”

     With those parting words, he left leaving me feeling cold and at a loss. I heard one of the steps creak as Ryan made his way down the stairs, snapping me back to reality. Lord only knew how much time I actually had, so I stripped and walked across the hallway to Ryan’s room. I noticed a small fuzzy rug at the foot of Ryan’s bed. He wanted me to kneel there. Flushing at what I was about to allow Ryan to do, I sank to my knees beside the bed.

     Placing my hands on my thighs face up, I bowed my head and tried to take bracing breaths. I couldn’t help but notice that all of this did nothing to quell the sight that greeted me from my nether region. For what seemed an eternity, I finally heard the step creak again and my breath hitched. So far, I was uncertain of what would happen tonight, but I was looking forward to it.

Ryan

     Sagan’s muscular back and a$$ greeted me as I came through the threshold of my room. What a sight it was. My arousal came back tenfold.

     Shutting the door behind me with an audible click, I saw as Sagan’s shoulders stiffen and his head begin to lift.

     “Stay as you are,” came my abrupt response. I was enjoying the sight too much to let him ruin it so soon. Placing the leather I had gone downstairs to search for on my bedside table, I went over to Sagan. Kneeling behind him, I ran my hands down his back, lightly massaging. Sagan let out a breath and I felt all the tension drain out of him. Smiling, I rubbed my nose over his neck, breathing in his scent like a junkie. Standing up, I went to a small chest I had hidden in my desk drawer. Picking out a few items, I shut the chest and laid them out on the bed.

     Stepping in front of Sagan I commanded, “Stand up.”

     Gracefully, Sagan stood but kept his eyes down. Gently turning him, I strapped padded cuffs around Sagan’s wrists, checking to make sure circulation wasn’t compromised. Next, I took a blindfold and placed it around his eyes. He tensed, but otherwise stood quietly. Next I spread a collapsible ankle spreader and made him back up until he was aligned with one of my bed posts.