House Mates: Eight

So hopefully this came soon enough for you impatient, but lovely readers. Thank you guys for your support and all that.

So chapter 8 is here

 Josh Huterchson as Ash, the very tall and the very quiet one! And of course he as to have blonde hair, but I'm sure you can image that. (too bad he isn't 6' 6" in real life :( lol)

---------------------->

So enjoy my lovely readers :)

                     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sagan

Hours passed before one of the guys finally shut off the console, cracking his knuckles in frustration. We were all in different positions than when we had first started out. I was sitting next to Ryan on the couch as the other guys were sprawled on and around the furniture. No one said anything for a few minutes, the silence ringing out over us after the intense firefights that had been filling the screen.

     Nyall turned on his back, and nailed Ryan with a piercing glare. “So Ryan, you gonna tell us the story of where you were at? We didn’t even know you were back until we all got the text from Xavier saying that Harley finally let him in because you were back.”

     If anything the silence became suffocating as if someone had sucked all the air out of the room. I sneaked a glance at Ryan, whose eyes were on me. They had darkened to the point they looked black, demonic even. I squirmed under his stare, knowing exactly what he was thinking about.

     His voice rumbled out, “We were in a ship yard in Galveston. Some psycho put us in there, we haven’t found out who it is yet. Not much to tell, other than the fact that I was no longer chasing my tail when it came to Sagan, mostly because we were in the same room for about two months.”

     Knox’s mouth was hanging open and the other guys had a similar look of bewilderment.

     Then the floodgates opened and each guy was bombarding us with questions:

     “So what’d you do Sagan? To snap Ryan’s legendary control?” Xavier’s laughter bounced around with the other questions being hurled at us.

     “How did y’all not go insane–” came from Nyall.

     “ –who could have put y’all in there?” was Josh’s question.

     “People still do that kind of thing?” came from Knox.

     Ash said nothing, staring at each of us in turn. I looked at Ryan, inanely wondering how he could keep up with all the conversations with this many friends at once.

     Fortunately, we were saved from answering questions by the sound of the front door opening and sounds of Harley and Elena’s conversation. All the guys jumped up, including Ash. Ryan’s hand tightened on my shoulder where it was resting. “Where are you going?”

     Surprisingly, it was Ash who answered a small smile on his lips. “Gonna meet the woman that Harley’s got it bad for. We practically live here, and Harley’s like a quasi-father to all of us.”

     The only thing I could think to say was, “Don’t tell them I’m dating Ryan. They think we hate each other.”

     That statement halted all five guys, five sets of eyes turning to stare at me. I shifted under the weight of their stares. Josh broke the silence, “Why the hell would you not tell them?”