Chapter 2

Once he turned, he saw a boy that looks around the same age as him (He's 15 by the way) standing there and staring at him. He had hair as white as snow and very pale skin. He was wearing a blue hoodie with snowflakes as his shoulder with leather pants and shoe-less with a Shepherd staff. Randy looked at the boy, "What are you doing there, just standing and staring at me?" Randy smirked a little as he saw the boy's face turned into one of shock. "Y...You can see me?" The boy asked.

 "Well... Yes. My name is Randy Cunningham and I guess you could say I'm the Spirit of Spring now. What's your name?" Randy asked. The boy sighed, "too bad you are not a human. I'm Jack Frost, Spirit of Winter and the Guardian of Fun. So... Were you alive?" Jack asked. Randy snorted, "well, I was alive by what I assume is a few minutes ago." Jack smiles and waved, "well, I got to go cause Winter doesn't spread by themselves, you know." Randy smirked and waved back. "I'll be melting them then."

Jack flew to the North pole and landed in the globe room. "So, why did you call us here for North?" Bunny asked. "Manny has chosen a new guardian," that single sentence caused the other four in the room to have a shocked face, if they were drinking water, they would have to spit it out. "Who is it! Does he have pearly white teeth?" Tooth would have continued to ramble on if Jack hadn't put his hand over her mouth. North cleared his voice. "His name is Randy Cunningham, he died in a way that was somewhat similar to Jack here." "Wait... Hold up. Randy Cunningham, Spirit of Spring? He's barely a day old?!" Jack yelled as he started pacing around the room.

"So you met him? Great! Go and get him here, my boy!"

A.N

Sasa here and I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter as I know this isn't my best but I wanted to share this with everyone because this is the first story that I've ever written in Secondary one and for those of you who aren't sure, it was when I was 13. So thank you guys for reading this and if you liked this, punch the vote button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! And, high fives all around, wapsh wapsh. Thank you guys and I will see all you dudes, in the next chapter! (I couldn't help it, i'm watching his panel now)

Sasa Out!