Chapter 6

"Seriously? 'Snasty'?"Jack  sighed as Randy shrugged his shoulders. "I might need help from you guys with this 'Spirit of the Spring' and 'Guardian of Protection' thing, you know." Randy was looking around nervously, he did not even know why he was nervous! "Sure Ran, first, you need to find to find your item like me and my staff," Jack smiled as Randy went through his pockets. The five watched in awe as Randy took out all sorts of items. A sword, chain sickle, round sharp disk, smoke and other types of balls. "Why do you have all these weapons on you in the first place?" Tooth asked, eyeing the sword. "I was the ninja, some of the things just stuck with me I guess." Randy shuffled around his clothes. "Hmm, that's odd, this wasn't here before," Randy grabbed something and pulled it out, revealing it to be a long sewing needle that was about the length of Randy's arm and as thick as his index finger. Jack stared, then whistled and said, "that is one long and big needle." Randy held it in his hand like a sword and swung it around, "this what you mean Jack?" The purple haired teen asked as he put away the other items with his other hand.

"Yep! Now, everything else is up to you to learn how to use it." Jack explained while looking at the needle, wondering what the weapon would do. Randy sat down cross legged, setting the needle on his lap. He closed his eyes and searched for something that could trigger the weapon to work, because in order for it to work, he has to find out the main source of power for it. Suddenly, he saw something before his closed eyes, something bright. Randy mentally reached out and grabbed it. Something surged through him after he grabbed the orb, making him feel more powerful. Randy snapped open his eyes and stood up, holding the needle in his right hand. The ex ninja noticed that the small area where he sat had somehow sprouted grass. Randy took a deep breath and sliced the ground as he would with a sword. To his and the Guardians surprise, green grass and flowers of all sorts spouted at where he sliced.

A.N

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you have enjoyed this story and still understand what is going on, if not, you can ask me through comment section or pm and I can explain to you as best as I can. I'm not sure if that's how they got the weapons but in my mind, as someone who has not watched the movie, that is how they get whatever weapons that they use. If you liked this story, vote and please don't forget about commenting on how you feel about this story! Thank you for reading!

Sayonara Minna-san!