Chapter 5

Randy nodded and sighed. "How much do you exactly weigh actually? You feel lighter than Tooth?! No offence Tooth, your just quite light. " Jack explained and Tooth just smiled. Randy blushed lightly before mumbling something under his breath. "What? Can't hear you, speak up!" Jack shook Randy, who started to fly by himself. The spring spirit sighed and whispered into the winter's ear. Jack than started giggling before it turned into full blown laughter. "Are you serious right now! Your 113 pounds, that's lower than the average male weight for your age you know, that's like the female's average instead! Hahahaha!" He chuckled. "You know, there is a reason why I whispered it to you, you idiot!" Randy fumed, face as red as a tomato.

The Guardians tried to conceal their amusement but failed, filling the room with laughter. 'The nerve of them,' he huffed before an idea came into his mind, making him smirk. "Ninja Air Fist!" Randy shot a ball of air at the floating Jack, making him stop his laugh track and falling to the floor with a yelp. "I'm sorry, here, let me help you up," Randy apologised as he held out a hand to Jack who accepted it. "Ouch! What the frost dude! Why'd you shock me!" he yelled at Randy who held his hand up which showed a ball. " For revenge. Ninja electro ball~" The purple haired boy grinned cheekily. "Fine, just please don't shock me anymore." Jack held his hand up in a 'I surrender' motion. 

"Oh, I can not just shock you, I have all sorts of Ninja balls that I could use and it seems that I have an unlimited supply of them. The most common one that I use is the Ninja smoke bomb which allows me to 'disappear'  and bring me to another area. As I am going to show. Ninja smoke bomb!" He threw it to the ground which caused a screen of red smoke. "Oh my eggs! That stinks!" Bunny yelled and pinches his nose. "I know right, two years and I still can't get use to the snasty smell!" The group whipped their heads behind to North's table where Randy came out of, waving his hand in front of his face.

A.N

Hello my fellow readers, sasa here and I hope you enjoyed this new chapter of 'The Ninja Guardian'. Do comment below how this chapter is and vote if possible! Sayonara Minna-san! The

Sasa Out