Chapter 3

"So you met him? Great! Then go and get him there, my boy!" North pushed Jack foreword a little. "Fine. Wind, take me to Randy," Jack grumbled as the wind carried him out the window.

Randy was jumping about in the trees. "So I still have the skills I got as the Ninja and can use them without the mask. Have all my weapons and ninja balls and my awesome scarf." He told himself. Randy had patted himself down and found his sword, chain sickle, ice balls etc. 'I wonder if I can fly' he thought and attempted said thought. Amazingly, he slowly floated up and when Randy looked at his shoes, he saw that the base of it was glowing red. 'Now how do I get down...' as soon as Randy thought that, the red glow stopped and he fell. He would have fallen if not for the instincts that he gained as a ninja which allowed him to land on his feet. "Its great that you learned how to fly and all, makes bringing you easier." The purple haired teen snapped his head upwards to see Jack Frost floating above him, lying on his staff.  "Come on, follow me," the winter spirit gestured. Randy flew up and asked where they were going. " To see Santa, the Tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny and the Sandman at Santa's Workshop." Jack grabbed Randy's wrist and dragged him in the direction of the North Pole.

The two seasonal spirits went through the window and to North's globe room. "Hey guys, I'm back with Randy!" Jack exclaimed after he kicked the door open. A blur went by Jack and tackled Randy as the blur pried his mouth open. "Oh~ Such white teeth! Not as white as Jack's though, make sure to floss more dear." Tooth continued to look at Randy's teeth until she was pulled away by Jack. "Well Randy, I am North, known as Santa. These are Tooth, the tooth fairy, Bunny, the Easter Bunny and Sandy the Sandman." North introduced before continuing. " Do you want to know why Jack brought you here?" Randy nodded. "Well boy, the Man in the Moon has chosen you to be the new Guardian, the Guardian of Protection. Do you accept?"

A.N 

Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting! I finally managed to type this out to Wattpad and Publish it! I actually have it written out on paper but I haven't found the time to type this out. Anyway, I do hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Do help me with spotting any typos by telling me the mistakes in the comments section!

Sasa Out!