Chapter 4

"Well boy, the Man in the Moon has chosen you to be the new Guardian, the Guardian of Protection. Do you accept?" North had learned to place the performance behind to make sure the person accepted the Guardian position before playing it, least repeat what happened with Jack.

"Erm..... Sure, its not like I've got anything to do, besides, it'll be so bruce to be able to protect people again!" Everyone in the room gave him odd looks. "What's with the slang dude" Jack asked as he leaned on his staff. "It's a slang back in Norrisville, my home town. It's usually like 'Its honking bruce' for super awesome. Others are like 'that's so wonk' and 'that's the cheese'," Randy explained, his face growing sullen as he was reminded of his friends that he had to leave behind. North's face lit up in recognition. " Ah! No wonder your name is so familiar! You destroyed school property, skip classes and sleep in class. Your on the naughty list for that!" North exclaimed while Randy just sweat dropped. "A year ago, I would have whined but I could actually careless now," Randy snorted. "Oh ya, those were not my fault either! They were stanked kids and McFist's robots' fault! They come out in the middle of night and I had to lose precious sleep to stop them!" Randy huffed.

The guardians stared awkwardly at the teen's out burst. "I heard that you died  somewhat similar to how I died. You know, heroic way?" Jack wanted to break the silence. He never did like the silence. "Well I guess I did. I died to protect the students and people of Norisville. You see, I was the ninja that protected the city." Bunny gaped. "Then you must be at least 800 years old mate!" Randy chuckled, "not exactly, the Ninja changes every four years to protect people from the sorcerer. I still have the skills from being a ninja for two years." Randy was suddenly lifted up from the ground by Jack. "Wow! That was cool, I protected my sister from drowning in a lake during skating. Just one more question." Randy nodded....

A.N

Another chapter has been typed and published! Yeah! I do hope that you enjoyed this and do help me by spotting typos and telling me in the comments. I will see you in the next chapter then!

Sasa Out!