Chapter 7

"I so got this down," Randy smirked and kept his needle. The ex-ninja then closed his eyes and let himself fall, floating at least a meter off the ground. Suddenly, loud music started playing, making Randy snap his eyes open and fall on his butt, looking up to see yetis and elves playing all kinds of instruments. He plugged his ears and waited for the music to stop. It ended in 30 minutes, 30 precious minutes that poor Randy could have used to catch up on his sleep. "Hahahahahahaha! Almost forgot that that would play when you accepted the Guardianship." North laughed loudly. Randy glared at the man, then sprawled himself on the floor to take a nap. "He will fit in just fine," Sandy signed to the others who nodded in agreement as they looked at the peacefully sleeping spring spirit.

Four years later, Randy was on his way to Norisville for the Forth spring that he will bring to his hometown. Though, he doesn't know where Howard went. "He's probably in collage and has a girlfriend and is 19 when here I am, ageing but looking the same as the day I died." Randy sighed and quickly got to work, Spring won't come by itself. He was slashing his needle around, in the middle of the night. As he flew, there was a red glow that stuck out in the darkness. It would have given himself away if he had could have been seen by others, but unfortunately he was not. He was starting to feel lonely without the other spirits around. He was half way down when he saw a single lit  up house. He flew to the window and sat on the wind sil, scanning the room. It was a simple bedroom, with single bed, a stack of gravepunches and a console. 

Then, the door suddenly opened. In came a teen with spiky orange hair and wearing a blue shirt with an octopus, over it was a dark blue hoodie with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. "Cunningham?" Randy whipped his head towards the teen, whose eyes were wide open in shock. "Y-you can see me?" Randy was very sure that the teen seem very familiar. "It's me. Howard Weinnerman." "Your Howard?! Wow! I didn't recognise you at all!" The purple haired teen was suddenly pulled into a hug. "Can't say the same for you. How have you've been. It's been four years but yet, you look the same." Howard was close to tears. His best friend was here, in front of him, looking the same as the last time he saw him. "Well, for one thing, I'm not alive, still dead. No pulse whatsoever." Randy then proceeded to explain to his best friend what had happened so far. "I have to go now. I've stayed here too long as it is. Spring doesn't spread by itself," the spirit joked. "Wait! When can I see you again?" Howard really didn't want his best friend to leave, after thinking that he would never see the purple haired teen ever again. "Ain't the answer obvious? Where ever Spring is, it's where I am." The ex-ninja smiled, then flew away. Howard watched as he flew out of his view. "See you again...... Ninja." The orangette smiled before closing the window.

~The End~

A.N

Hello my fellow readers, sasa here and this is the end of 'The Ninja Guardian'. Thank you everyone for reading it and watching it proceed to the very end. I'm happy that I manage to finish it and I'm sorry if it's a bit of a shitty ending. I hope you enjoyed this last chapter. Vote if you liked it! Add it to your library or your reading list so that you can always find it!

Sayonara Minna-san!