Reunited

Ramin.

I had moved into my new house three weeks after me and Mandy broke up. We ended on good terms though. Still friends. She was a great girl. One who i wasn't willing to lose out of my life. I wondered around the park near my new home 8 months,after moving in, hoping to meet someone to talk to. I hadn't really spoken to anyone. Just stayed cooped inside,waiting for Naomi to call with a job for me. I missed the stage so much and i needed to get back to it. As i was in thought a certain red head caught my attention. She was sitting with her back to me but i could tell instanly who it was. Sierra Boggess. My musical angel.

I walked up behind her,trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Wandering child so lost,so helpless...yearning for my guidance" Her head whipped around as she glanced up at me and squeled. She quickly jumped up into my arms and i spun her around.

"Ramin, it's been so long" i nodded 

"Its been too long" she smiled and hugged me again.

"I have missed you so much" she shouted in my ear.

"Wait. Why are you in London?" I quickly asked her.

"Long story...i will explain over starbucks?" I nodded and she hooked her arm through mine.

Sierra

After seeing Ramin again. My spirits lifted. I had missed him so much. I missed his voice, his angelic voice.
We headed to starbucks and i ordered a strawberry smoothie under sarah. As if i say Sierra theres a whole. How do you spell it ordeal. So i just use Sarah. If the barrister doesnt ask how to spell it, it usually just comes back as Sarah anyway. Ramin then ordered a caramel latte under the name Toni and i burst out laughing.

"Whats so funny?" Ramin quizzed me as the barrister sorted out our drinks.

"Toni?" He chuckled.

"So, you didn't use your real name Sarah..." He said mocking me.

"No i didn't, but at least Sierra and Sarah sound a like. Toni and Ramin sound nothing alike"

"Yeh but its a short name and its easier to spell" he laughed as we got our drinks and sat down.

"So anything new going on in your life now then?" Ramin asked me.

"Nope. Still waiting for Cynthia to call me with a new show or just something. Im bored out of my mind."

"I'll toast to that" we clinked cups and both laughed.

"Hows life in New York now Sarah?" He said, purposly using her starbucks name.

"I moved from New York months ago. Me and Tam split up so...i felt a new start was neccessary." Ramins face softened.

"Im sorry to hear that. Its funny that you both broke up because...so did me and Mandy. We are getting a divorce" My mouth dropped.

"But...you guys were so in love. Everyone loves you together."

"Well...not everyone." He looked at his cup and i reached to grab his hand.

"If you ever need to talk...let me know. Im only a text away Toni" He laughed and squeezed her hand.

"Thank you Sarah. And same to you too" We carried on a comversation about pretty much nothing. Then five drinks later, we decided we should head back home. I lived about three blocks away from Ramin so he walked me home before going home his self.

I dropped my bag down and jumped on my bed. My face hitting the pillow. I placed my
Phone on charge and got under the covers. Closing my eyes. I was disturbed though, by a text message coming through. And then another.

Hey sierra, sorry for such a late message but we need you to come to a meeting tomorow. I will message you the deets later. Thanks. Cynthia

Hey Sierra, its that wierd starbucks guy. Toni, it was nice seeing you again. We will have to make plans to see each other again. Now we only live three blocks away. Goodnight, Ramin xx

I smiled and replied to both messages before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep. Without disruptions this time.

Ramin

I finally got myself laid in bed ready to sleep when my phone went off.

Hey Ramin, Naomi here. We have a meeting tomorow at Bexfil street at 3pm. My driver will come pick you up so be ready. Thanks bye.

I replied ok will do and then text Sierra. I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen at this meeting and i couldn't wait to tell Sierra that i might be getting some acting done again.
I had my bestfriend back,maybe another show/song and i had my new little house. Maybe things are going to be ok.