Raging Ramin

"Ramin what is going on?" I asked as i caught up to him, grabbing his hand and stopping him from walking. I looked towards Hadley and signalled him to carry on walking. I granbed Ramins hand again and pulled him down a quiet alley where he could speak.

"Please tell me"

"Sierra just leave it!"

"No not until you tell me whats wrong!"
He took a deep breath and sighed.

"This is all getting too much Sierra"

"What is?" He turned to face me anger seeping through him.

"PRETENDING TO LOVE YOU...pretending that everytime i see you smile im just faking how happy it makes me. Pretending that when we sing together im doing it for the fans and not for me because i want nothing more than to sing with you! But most of all. Loving you for real and not knowing if you loving me is you acting or you actually have feelings for me. I just can't do it Sierra. I need to know"

He stepped towards me and put his hands on my kneck in a loving embrace. His thumbs stroking my kneck and his body so close to mine  that if i lifted my head, our lips would collide.

"Do you love me or are you just doing this for the sake of your carreer?" I grabbed Ramins face and pulled his lips to mine. His arms flew from my kneck to my waist and in return my arms wrapped around his kneck.

"Ramin. It was never acting. I look so natural being in love with you because no acting is required. Im yours eternally whether you want me or not. You have a hold on me that i cant release myself from. No matter how hard i pull, i am pushed right back into your embrace and i love it as i love you"

He smiled and kissed me again.

"I could get used to that. Sierra Majory Boggess. Be mine?"

"It would be my pleasure" He smiled and placed one last linguring kiss on my lips before parting from me and grabbing my hand.

"The show awaits."  We ran hand in hand and quickly caught up to Hadley and Anabeth who were deep in conversation. Standing very close to one another.

"Everything good?" Hadley asked us both and we looked at each other and smiled. Ramin then answered for the both of us.

"Everything is just fine" Then he smiled at me again.

We got to the concert hall ten minutes later, mine and Ramins hands still connected. We all had to go our seperate ways to get ready so Hadley hugged me and then Anabeth, however he hugged Anabeth a little longer. Ramin came over to me and Anabeth and kissed Anabeths cheek and then kissed me. He then returned to Hadleys side and walked off.

"Ok so im thinking coffee then i will get ready for the show?"

"Sounds like a plan" She smiled and we hooked arms. Walking to grab a coffee from the venue.

"So Anabeth. You and Hadley. Do i see a romance blossoming?"

"Pfft no what makes you think that. Thats stupid to think. No way. Hes not my type. Not gunna happen" she said really quickly.

"Really. Because the evident blush on your face says different" She looked down and blushed even more.

"I do like him but hes like 8 years older than me. Plus he has a girlfriend so nothing can ever happen"