Twister, cake and baby names.

"Its a tight fit, Sierra stay still"

"Its not my fault you're so big Ramin" he grabbed my hand to steady me.

"Stop squirming"

"Ramin!"

"Sierra!"

"Ow that hurts"

"Sierra im gunna" Ramin fell to the floor "fall"

"Yes VICTORY IS MINE!" I jumped up from the twister mat and flung my arms in the air.

"God sake. Thats the sixth time. Ramin you suck" Anabeth laughed

"Thats what she said" Hadley added

"Ok whos next?"

"Sierra you've won every game and you're pregnant. We need to play a more safer game."

"Im only four month pregnant...im fine."

"The tours over and still the craziness goes on" Anabeth stated.

"This is your life now Anabeth. Deal with it" I replied sassily.

"Im bored" i stated as i sat on Ramins lap who moved from the floor to the sofa in our appartment.

"Weve toured London. We've played Monopoly and endless amounts of games of twister. What can we do to entertain you for the rest of the day You royal pain in the arse" Hadley asked as he knelt on one knee in front of me.

"Screw you, you sarcastic douche. Go get me icecream. And two bars of chocolate..oh and some pringles."

"Thats alot of food"

"Hey. Im feeding two extra mouths here"

"Ok ok sorry Miss im carrying twins and use it as an excuse to eat more food" Hadley joked as i threw a pillow at him.

"Come on Anabeth"

"Urghh why do i have to come.?"

"Because you're my girlfriend and i want you to" Hadley replied picking her up over his shoulders.

"So i have no choice then?"

"Nope lets go...see you guys soon"

"For a woman pregnant with twins you sure can bend your body..." Ramin smirked.

"I thought you already knew that..." i winked at Ramin as i laid down on the sofa. 

"Have you thought of baby names?" Ramin asked while we sat watching Chitty chitty bang bang.

"I have. Have you?" Ramin nodded.

"Ok i have an idea. Go get some paper" he left and ran for paper and then came back. "Ok so you write down a name for a boy and girl and i'll write a name for a boy and girl and we will decide"

"What if they're both boys or girls"

"Then we use both our girl names or both our boy names"

"Ok cool"

We spent two minutes and then Ramin handed me his paper. I opened and read Ramins first.

"Girl= Annalise
  Boy= Erik"

I lauged as i read his boys name. Then i opened mine.

"Girl= Ebony
  Boy= Erik"

"So Erik is a deffinite then. What if we have another boy?" Ramin asked.

"What about Adrian?"

"I love it!" Ramin shouted.

"Girl?" I asked again.

"I think we should go with Ebony" i thought about it and nodded.

"I like Ebony as much as i like Annalise so thats fine".

"Wow. That was easier than expected!" I stated shocked.

"Its because we work as a pair...we're the perfect match"

Once Hadley and Annabeth were back we sat them down and told them the names we had picked.

"Ok so if its a girl and a boy. Its Ebony and Erik...if its two girls Ebony and Annalise and if its two boys Erik and Adrian"

"Aww they're so cute. You're little family is coming together"

"Another thing...will you guys be godparents?"

"Yes!!"

"One step closer to been ready!" I smiled at Ramin who kissed me and smiled.

I KNOW ITS TERRIBLE IM SORRY. I HAVE A REASON. IM IN MY FINAL WEEKS AT COLLEGE AND I HAVE THREE EXAMS AND A TAP DANCE TO DO SO IM VERY STRESSED. PLEASE FORGIVE
ME IM SORRY!