And so it begins

Sierra

After me and Ramin told the guys that we agreed to the plan we were suddenly rushed of our feet. It got that ridiculous that we even got told we had to do a workshop. Are you actually kidding? Im a trained actress and me and Ramin have been pretending to be in love on stage for years. I quickly grabbed Ramins hand as Hadley held a "camera" up, pretending to be paparazzi. We had to be on the ball for whatever may come. After the fifteenth time of kissing and holding hands Ramin spoke up.

"Ok thats enough now...we know what to do. Can we leave now?" They all looked at one another and then nodded. I sighed and grabbed my bag, Ramin following me out the door.

"Dont forget, you need to start now. Start with a photo. Mention that you have been together a few week." Andrew shouted as we walked out the door.

Before we went out the exit Ramin turned to me.
"Sierra, what date are we saying we got together"

"15th June?" He nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Lets go"

Ramin

We walked out into the empty streets and i felt Sierras hand close tighter around mine as she noticed some people staring at us.

"Sierra, we will be fine. Calm down." She noddded and we carried on walking. We got to the park that was in the middle of both of our houses and sat on the grass.

"Should we do the photo now?" I asked and she agreed hesitantly. I could tell she was worried about it. I pulled out my phone as she pulled out hers. I held it up and we posed. We both kissed on the lips for the picture and Sierra smiled into the kiss. We looked at the photo and decided it was ok.

"Ok, what are we putting?" Sierra asked

"Not something long. Something cute but quite short" I replied.

"I have the perfect thing" She grabbed my phone and uploaded the photo.

Years of pretending to love one another has made everything become a reality. I love you Sierra ❤️ xxx

I nodded, showing i liked what he put. I quickly commented on it with a heart and an i love you. Ramin turned off his mobile data and i did mine. That way we werent blown up from notifications. We decided we would check them later in the night.

"We better go and sort your house out then." Ramin grabbed my hand and we headed to mine.

6 hours and a few handy men later i was finally moved into Ramins house officialy. Hadley came and jumped on Ramin smiling. He layed his legs over mine.

"Andrew told me to tell you to take a picture when you're all moved in." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Whats wrong?" Hadley questioned me.

"I just think...we only just put a photo up saying we were together. Dont you think moving in together and posting an image the same day we let the world know we are together is a bit silly. Let them figure that bit out theirself" Hadley stared and started nodding.

"Ok. I will tell Andrew to back off a little. I can see you are both perfectly capable of taking this at your own pace"

"Thank you" Ramin smiled.

"Ok sooooo dinner. I say we get some" Hadley called out, trying to get off me and Ramin but failing miserably and landing on the floor.

"Ouch" He called out,making me and Ramin laugh.

"Come on idiot. Get up" Ramin pulled him up.

We headed out the door and towards the Chineese place thats near our end. I ordered rice. Plain but filling. I turned on my mobile data. Instantly notifications came through.

Wait...what happened to Mandy and Tam?

OTP OTP OTP OTP

MY BABIES

I Dont like these together...i love them.

We got nothing but positive comments no negative. Thank god. I smiled and showed Ramin and he too was happy with the outcome. Hadley being Hadley didnt even look he just stuffed his face with cake.

"Thats really attractive mate" Ramin called out,making me laugh.

"Get a room you two" I said to Hadley and his cake. Hadley gave me the evils and sat up.

"Ok so, are you guys going to talk about the relationship at interviews?"

I looked at Ramin and he looked at Hadley,shaking his head no.

"If we act too relationshipy someone will figure something out." Hadley nodded,showing he understood.

"Ok. But Andrew still needs you to post stuff online. "

"And we will...in our own time though" i replied back calmly. Ramin grabbed my hand over the table and squeezed it smiling.

"Sierra, we will speak to Andrew ourselves and tell him that we have a few things needing sorting if we will be going through with this."

I nodded and squeezed his hand back. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.