No 1:Prolouge

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED!

Everyone craves for a fairy tale romance.
A fairy tale where you find your mate and live happily ever after,Elena Smith believed in those fairy tales even though she was twenty and had found her love.Her Mate!
So what happens when her own mate kills her send her into a flash back that she never lived in.

In the life that told her a story of how she reborned!

She's out to get revenge from the man that broke her,for a women that was not in love with him just with him for his status.Those dreams and fairy tale she believe in became fake and night mares to her.

And even worse she left her Daughter with a murder!

////

Clutching my throat gasping for air as my surrounding became blur the pain in my chest as i coughed out the liquid red blood,feeling it drip down my chin to my clothes as the voice that hurt me,Betrayed me was heard.

"Finally you killed her!"he growled disgustedly,I could feel his glare burning on my forehead and i fall to the ground gasping for air,I could hear my heart beat rising as if it was about to explode I knew he never loved me from the start but he loved Nina and I never thought he would betray me and go this low.

"M-M....M-Mate!"I choked out as I heard the sour laugh that told me he didn't care,the feeling was normal hatred I admit I had enough of his hatred but never did I think I would be dying in the hands of my mate the man my mother had always told me to protect and love no matter what.
Had taken me away from my daughter.

"My mate is Stacey,Stacey Smith!Not You!"he growled angrily at that had broken my heart as my heart beat lowered and my eyes began to drop my nerves began to pale as I no longer could see anything...I was Numb!

Killed by my own mate with out love.

My Mate Killed me!For her!

"No dear you have the chance to reborn once again."my head snap towards the voice as I looked at a women with pale skin white hair and no legs fly towards me as she smiled and crouched down looking around I realised I was no more in a cell but in a room which was white.

"M-Moon Goddess!"I questioned and she nodded smiling at me holding my palm she helped me up and looked down at me,
"It's going to begin all over again!Be prepared Eliana."moon goddess replied making me narrow my eye brows in confusion,
"My name is Elena not Eliana."I asked confusion laced on my voice.

"Your just about to find out why!"with that said the ground beneath me opened making me fall into a world of unknown,looking around until my eyes landed on......

Hey guys hope you like this chapter!
This description was written in a rush so I apologise for that,also Eliana will be elena's most called name but for a few chapters I will begin with Elena giving you a clue what will happen.

Vote and comment