No 4:Your Awake!

Hey guys chapter four this is for all of you.Hope you guys do vote and comment,(positively)
Baby Princess Nina Rose Stone
Adorable!!

POV ELENA SMITH

Elena had gotten up;shock to see a women look exactly like her same jet black hair and icy blue eyed making her curious how she ever ended up here or if she had ever been here.
The clothes that she had worn was a Victorian day pumped royalty maroon dress her hair was up in a pony,head held up high but the few bruises in her arms were enough to make me curious to what happened?

"the year 1801 Eliana White is the women's name she's 20 like you but in the present she's dead!"the voice startled her as she jumped looking back at the glowing light of Moon Goddess,the frown had told me there was a sad yet deep meaning.

"How is this possible.I am dead I should be in heaven or hell"?i questioned staring at the women in front of me as she stared at me weirdly;
"Your not dead.You have to go back to defeat fate!"she told me as I looked at her confused I didn't want to leave and go back to a land of hatred.

"There's no fate where there's no love"I told the MoonGoddess who smiled at me and to say it was freaky that would be understandable,I had always wondered why moon goddess  had given me a mate like him.

"Trust me sweetie there's a lot for you too find out now this is my time to leave you have ten minutes here before its your time to go,but remember there will be times when these dreams will approach you!"with that said by her I watched as the she disappeared into thin air.

"Susie stop No!"I heard a scream making my head snap towards the sound as I saw a women dragging Eliana making my way towards them,the closer I got the familiar the women got.

Stacey!

Everything was like a burning flame to me like the smoke of the fire that creates fog,I didn't know what was happening or going on?All I knew was I was going to find out as much as I could in these ten minutes.

"Stop No Stacey."I yelled but the look on there face was as if no one could see me and I was invisible looking at Stacey who was Susie dragging her into the woods where no one could hear them or say a thing,
"Chris is mine.MINE!"she growled at Eliana who growled back but she couldn't see the griped hand Susie had behind her back as the glimpse of shine caught my eyes the sharp knife that she held caught my breath.

"He's my mate!"Eliana Growled clutching on to the collar of Susie glaring deadly at her while Susie smirked and then bursted out laughing.
"Dear sister but he loves me and we can't be together where your there!"Susie growled taking out the knife as mine and Eliana's eyes widened looking at the women we called sister.

The closer the the knife got the faster my heart bested and the panic in side me rose.
"NOOOO!"

"Your awake"she heard a voice snapping her head towards it narrowing her eyes as she looked around.
Her ten minutes were over!