No 3:Eyes Landed On.ME!

Hey guys still stuck on character who too make the male charter as so please if you do know message me and comment back.
Elena Smith role played by Adriana Lima.

POV ELENA SMITH

There in the far end I watched a little girl skip around her jet black hair like mine flew in the air as she skipped around the garden which was filled with roses different colours,
"Nina.Come her my baby!"the voice screeched out making a shiver run down my spine as I watched my smirking sister step in front crouching down extending her arms.

"MOMMY!"

Jolting up I looked around my surrounded I Coughed the water that had been thrown on me as I suddenly had the urge to cry,the thought of my Nina calling Stacey her mommy and not me hurt.
Even though it was a dream;something told me it wasn't too far to be true.

Everything I wanted when I was little was what I got.Except a mate to love!
And know I am going to loose my baby the only pup I could call mine,
"Lunch is ready!"Daniel said his eyes held blankly looking into my eyes making me wonder can my cousin really not care or was this just an act.

"I slept in"?i questioned as he sighed and didn't bother reply placing the metal plate down which held a white liquid rice in it making me scrunch my nose in disgust,I remember when I use to be fussy about what to eat and how the pack member would run around trying to satisfy me!

I wish I could go home.

Picking the spoon lifting it up to my lips as I swallowed the disgusted uncooked rice as I could feel the warm tears build up into my eyes as I felt like a prisoner which I was kept in a cage,from everyone she should call her own.
"I'm sorry,it's my job"Daniel replied as he looked at me watching a single tear fall down his cheeks,when everything around me began to burn up.

I felt like I had a high fever;clutching on to the fabric of dress I had worn as I began to cough feeling it rise inside my throat I knew exactly what my cousin was talking about.He betrayed me!

Clutching my throat gasping for air as my surrounding became blur the pain in my chest as i coughed out the liquid red blood,feeling it drip down my chin to my clothes as the voice that hurt me,Betrayed me was heard.

"Finally you killed her!"he growled disgustedly,I could feel his glare burning on my forehead and i fall to the ground gasping for air,I could hear my heart beat rising as if it was about to explode I knew he never loved me from the start but he loved Nina and I never thought he would betray me and go this low.

"M-M....M-Mate!"I choked out as I heard the sour laugh that told me he didn't care,the feeling was normal hatred I admit I had enough of his hatred but never did I think I would be dying in the hands of my mate the man my mother had always told me to protect and love no matter what.
Had taken me away from my daughter.

"My mate is Stacey,Stacey Smith!Not You!"he growled angrily at that had broken my heart as my heart beat lowered and my eyes began to drop my nerves began to pale as I no longer could see anything...I was Numb!

Killed by my own mate with out love.

My Mate Killed me!For her!

"No dear you have the chance to reborn once again."my head snap towards the voice as I looked at a women with pale skin white hair and no legs fly towards me as she smiled and crouched down looking around I realised I was no more in a cell but in a room which was white.

"M-Moon Goddess!"I questioned and she nodded smiling at me holding my palm she helped me up and looked down at me,
"It's going to begin all over again!Be prepared Eliana."moon goddess replied making me narrow my eye brows in confusion,
"My name is Elena not Eliana."I asked confusion laced on my voice.

"Your just about to find out why!"with that said the ground beneath me opened making me fall into a world of unknown,looking around until my eyes landed on.

Me!!!
----
How is that possible?how can Elena see herself when she's already dead read along to know how please do vote.

Vote