No 11:Heart Garden

POV Elena/Eliana

His words had been haunting me all night that now my eyes were swollen and red. A  yawn escaped my parted lips as I stretched my arms and then rubbing my eyes before walking into the bathroom,today was the day I was going to meet Nina.

The cold breeze of winter November hit me as I walked into my room with only a towel wrapped around me,but froze at realisation that I was not alone.

"Ahhh."I screamed covering my mouth and tighten the grip on the towel as he didn't not once tear his eyes away from my body,
"Look away."I screamed and it seemed realisation had hit him too as he quickly covered his eyes but with a small gap peeping through it.

"Puberty hit you hard Elena."he whispered as i could only nod in my head,he was right.I didn't have huge boobs like I have know and my butt was not flat.

"I'm sorry Alpha it's Eliana."I growled as I heard a louder growl which only made me jump back in shock,
"I'll be waiting for you outside be out in ten minutes,Nina, you and me are going out."with that he disappeared into thin air,if I was human I would be feeling dizzy before gaining conscious back.

Stepping out of the pack house as I didn't bother to call Zachary or Kristen since I guess it was their only moment to spend together,this was the moment I get to hold my nina and I was no letting that moment go.

"Glad your here.I thought you were not going to come".

"Should I go back in"?I spoke as I crossed my arms around my chest watching some maid held the car seat of Nina,
"No I think we should get going."he spoke as all I did was stare at the maid gently place my pup into the child seat before nodding.

The car drive had come to a stop as I looked around curiously before it hit me where we were,Heart Garden.
"Where are we"?i questioned playing along, I was not going to give in and give him the satisfaction of realising who I really and abscess as he narrowed his eyes I knew I had him just where I wanted him. He picked up Nina and open the back boots and taking out the power picnic basket.

"Heart Garden.One of the places were you loved to go to sit and admire the nature."he spoke making me think how he knew,sure before I was given up and tried to kill this was the place I use to go until I spend days and night in the cell.

"You mean Elena use to come here?"I asked as he nodded sighing as he walked with me beside him watching little Nina giggle staring at her father.

Only if she knew how murderous her own father was!

Looking around I watched the flower closing as winter approached,I sat on the bench.
"Do you mind holding her?"he asked as I watched to jump and nod my head but I controlled my self and nod slowly.

Wrapping my arms around my nina gently,it felt centuries before I had held her as all I wanted to do was kiss this little bean of mine that was taken away the day I had given birth to her.

"She has nothing of Stacey?"I asked questionable I watched him look at me closely before he sat looking me closely,
"Either this is a sick game or you lost your mind this is our pup I've looked everywhere for you."he said as his hands reached towards my cheeks but I stood up knowing a single touch of emotions would bring sparks.

"I do not know what your trying to prove but this is ridicules how can I born a child without me knowing."I yelled annoyed as I handed him Nina and I got up to leave but the grip stopped me.

"Don't go.sit please."my eyes widened did the Alpha just  beg me to stay.
Nodding my head I sat back down pulling my hands away before he realises the sparks were because of the bond.

"Why did you run away."He whispered as I looked away as if I hadn't heard him,he was playing games with my mind he and Stacey had killed me throwing me away thinking I was dead.
"Those flowers are beautiful."i whispered turning my head towards him only to find him staring at me.

"You are."he whispered making me stiffen as I could feel my self blushing if I hadn't put on make up I would have been caught.
"I'm talking about the flowers."I said pointing to the flowers watching him nod as he scratched the back of his neck making me want to laugh.