No 5:My Brother

Hey guys I still would appreciate it if you press the vote button,Love you loads!
I don't remember who. iPad thought to create the men as so I am sorry if the description is different.and same goes for Stacey.
THE NAME IS NOW CHANGED TO ELIANA
POV ELIANA SMITH

Looking around my eyes came in contact with pale white ceiling and walls which had expensive painting hung to it as I realised the beeping sound had come from the machine beside me which held wires which had needles which were digged into my skin adding fluids as I watched it drop into me making me frown that it was my mates fault I was here,"your awake"the Unknown man repeated once again as my head snapped towards him he had dark brown short hair with blue eyes that could make a girl die for bug the feeling I felt was more brotherly.

"W-..Who-"?my words were cut of my the men who smiled as he in tangled out fingers together as I stood frozen in play confused at too who the man was,
"Zachary.My name Zachary"he spoke as I was unable to answer I nodded."where-Am I"? I questioned as I tried to sit up only to fall back wincing in pain,
"Your at the hospital in my pack"Zachary spoke as I nodded once again.
"Name"he asked as I mentally slapped myself for not telling my saviour.

"Smith.Eliana Smith!"

**

I felt cold.

It wasn't become of the freezing stone made walls surrounding me.No.Not even the blanket that hugged me made me feel warm.my body was freezing;my toes and fingers were almost numb,I looked around In hope to find something,anything that could be helpful.The room was empty as i once again felt lonely deciding where to go after i was dismissed from here.

I needed him beside me.

Only he can make my body warm,his arms wrapped around me,his smile,everything about him.only he can ease my pain right now.

I miss him.

I heard footsteps approaching.quickly shutting my eyes shut as I heard the door open,trying to steady my breathing I felt the bed dib beside me as I clenched my fist on the blanket tighter as I heard Zachary's voice.
"I know your awake"blinking my eyes open looking into the cold blue eyes that made me feel safe and brotherly yet this mysterious secretive stranger made her feel like there was more to this,something told her he had found her and not a surprise

"I need to leave"I whispered lowly barely hearing myself as I watched the man arch his eye brows I knew he had heard me.
"Fine we will leave tonight and by tomorrow will reach your pack."Zachary answered as he got up as I smiled at him which he returned as he walked towards the door but I spoke which. Stopped him.

"No one should know you found me in a hospital or your a stranger,your My Brother"