No 2:Elena Smith Hell Life

Hey guys this is the chapter where everything began I have decided not to start from the very beginning where they met but will start from when she has her new born baby (Nina).

POV ELENA SMITH

Once upon a time there lived a Prince Charming who loved her princess a lot"narrated her mother to her eight years old sick daughter.
"When will my Prince Charming come"?the daughter mumbled looking up into the ceiling where there was a window where she could see the stars.
"Soon sweetie soon!"was the mothers answer.

Holding my grip on my little daughter I remembered my mothers story of a Prince Charming,looking down at my princess's that had just born yesterday and came into this life.I knew she was a mistake to him but a angel to me.

He loved her.I Knew that!

"Elena your times up.You should get use to this,Nina is mine and Stacey's pup from now on!"His words hit me like a nail digging into my heart however, I remained quiet as if my lips were glued together yet I wanted to say a lot in my head.
I wanted to cry!plead him for not taking the one thing I have from me but I new it was too late he had walked out of the room with Nina in his hands,holding her gently.

"Miss Smith."I heard a voice which snapped me out of my thought looking up as my eyes met with the guard of the cells i narrowed my eye brows in confusion at to why they were here,
"Y-Yes"I stuttered looking at the frown that was plastered on his lips.

"The alpha has ordered us to take you to the Cell."the guard said it pained that He had no respect for me.It hurt that he was ready to give up on me and keep my pup away from me!
"O-Okay!"I whispered yet still stuttered getting off the hospital bed and letting the guard drag me away,this wasn't my pack I am a daughter of Crescent moon pack but now a mate of a alpha King who doesn't love me or accept me as a Luna Queen.

"We apologise Luna."Daniel said sadly opening the cell for me.I looked around the dusty brown wall with a small wall connected chair and a wall which had a toilet and shower in the end the room was dark no window was placed as I walked in sitting down in the corner biting my lower lips for I don't let the tears out.

"How long"I finally asked Daniel who looked at me before shrugging his shoulders with the frown still there,
"Don't Know."was all he said before walking away and this is how my life had become.

I Elena Casey Smith Luna of the Alpha King twenty years old has a daughter Nina Rose Stone.I have long jet black wavy hair and icy blue eyes.And let me tell you something.WELCOME TO ELENA SMITHS HELL LIFE!

Second chapter hope you liked it.Getting a little help from all of you and enjoy this chapter I will be updating just going to go and read some books.

Please do votes and comment.