No 10:"My Elena!"

Sorry for late updates!

POV Eliana Smith

I sat down ignoring the stares I was being received from the pack,sure I was different then I was before and some must have got the idea that I wasn't Elena because they were too busy eating while the others kept staring but froze as the foot steps of the alpha made its way.

"Miss Eliana."the voice use to send chills down my spine and it still does but I was good at hiding them standing up from my seat I turned around,only to watch Christopher's eyes widen at my sight.

"Alpha.Alpha Christopher."his name had sent him shivers making me mentally slap myself he sure had broken me and even if I changed he still had the affect of a mate,of me!
"Elena."he breathed out slowly like a whisper as he stared at me closely,only for me to shake my head as I clenched my fist tightly.

"Eliana."I said confidently,I could see the doubt but he ignored it and walked away sitting down beside Stacey who tried to not stare at Zachary but was completely failing.

Flash back

"Elena your times up.You should get use to this,Nina is mine and Stacey's pup from know on!"his words her me like a nail digging into my heart as I stayed quiet as if my lips were glued together yet I wanted to say a lot in my head.
I wanted to cry!plead him for not taking the one thing I have from me but I new it was too late he had walked out of the room with Nina in his hands,holding her gently.

End of flash back

"Eli."Zachary's voice snapped my out of my thoughts as I realised I was still standing,sitting down quickly,this wasn't how I had planned it and sure somewhere inside me my wolf craved for him but I would never accept him.

He's my killer.
He's Elena's Killer.

And I hate him!

---
The night had passed as it was 2 am as I jolted up with another night mare,grabbing the bottle of water I groaned as I realised it was empty.

The empty hall way as I walked down the stairs until I reached the kitchen,I tip toed to the fridge as I opened it only to jump by the voice.

"What are you doing here?"questioned the one and only Chris.
"Well alpha I came to have some water."I whispered as I looked at his figure in the night watching him make his way towards me,

"Eliana."he whispered as I gulped knowing he was suspicious,
"That's me."I answered but froze as he pinned me to the fridge as he inhaled me and then hugged me.

"I don't believe you,your my Elena."he whispered as I shivered at his words but tensed at his final words,'My Elena'.
"I really appreciate if you leave me alpha I do not know who Elena is and I would prefer if you stay with in your limits."I growled I didn't want him back all I wanted was my daughter nina.

"I know it's you and I'll prove it!" Was his final words before he released me and walked away leaving me frozen in thoughts.

--------------------------------------

Sorry for slow updates