Chapter 16

A/N: Possibly (defiantly) a different POV at the end of the chapter So when it's the ***** that's when it's changed POV I just didn't wanna do the classic ~ "name's" POV~ like most ppl do.. Hehe...

Warning: more minor swearing in this chapter like last time..

When I woke up, Peter was sound asleep next to me. I looked up at him and just stared for a bit. He let out a breath, like what a lot of people do just before they wake up, and I immediately put my head down and buried it in his chest so he would still think I was asleep.

I could feel him moving his head a bit side to side, and then his hand rubbed up and down my arm.

He let out another sigh, and I think he was about to get up, but then I tightened my tiny hold on him a little bit. So he didn't leave, he just stopped and moved back, sighing again.

"Adelaide if you're awake I already missed out on a lot from being here, I need to go- I have things to do," he said softly. Slowly, I shook my head, a pouty face planted firmly on my face- he was comfortable to use as a pillow!

"Adelaide I'm being serious," I shook my head again. "Adelaide..." he said as if he was a parent lecturing his child. Which, technically I guess, was what he was trying to be. Letting out a very annoyed sigh, then an eye roll, I pulled away and rolled over so I could face the other direction.

"Don't be like that Adelaide,"

"Leave me. You obviously want me to be alone. I'll just cry and maybe I'll fall asleep again. But don't bother coming back because there's nothing you can do to help when you caused it,"

He sighed again, I think it was in a bit of frustration.

"C'mon Adelaide don't say that," I shoved my head in the pillow so he couldn't see my face. "Go away," I mumbled.

"Adelaide I don't have another choice," he was still on the bed, just I had rolled away from him so he wasn't touching me anymore.

"Meanie,"

"Adelaide,"

"Meeaaaannie,"

"Adelaide,"

"Meanie!"

"Adelaide!"

I kind of crossed my arms and glared into the pillow.

"I can't take you with me, what do you expect me to do?" I shrugged, seeing as my manipulation on his emotions were sort of working at this point. "Can I go? If you let me go I might be able to figure something out," he asked hopefully.

In my head, I thought things out. Either way he was leaving. And I wanted to leave this place. But I also didn't. So really, I only had one option.

"I don't care," I sighed.

Really, I am kind of still tired.

"Adelaide don't say tha-" he started.

"Seriously. If you wanna find a way to keep me with you everywhere, in an easy and safe way that won't kill me. Go ahead," I said spitefully.

Feeling and arm around my waist I rolled my eyes before he rolled me over. He stared down at me like he was reading me.

I'm being serious.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he sighed. After a few moments of silence he finally spoke.

"Fine," he kind of stared at me bitterly. "If I can find a way will you be willing to do that?" I slowly nodded, too tired to comprehend what he was saying.

"Alright. I'll be back soon darling," he leaned down and kissed my forehead again. Well, my temple. I smiled a little to myself as he wobbled off the bed and then towards the ladder. Just before he went down, he made eye contact with me.

"Adelaide, just so you know. I'm putting a spell on this room so no one can get in. Alright?"

I just nodded, resting my head back down on the pillows. Those comfortable pillows. The pillows that I never wanted to leave. Ohhhh the PILLOWS WERE SO GODDAMN COMFORTABLE.

"Oh, also you can't leave,"

What.

"What?" I lifted my head but he was gone. "DAMNIT PAN!" I yelled in annoyance.

I give up. I'm just gonna go back to sleep.

"Meanie," I muttered once more knowing he'd probably hear me.

Resting my head down, in those COMFORTABLE PILLOWS,  and closing my eyes, I fell asleep almost immediately.

                   * * * * * * * * * * *
I hit the ground with a loud thud. The wind was knocked out of me as I breathed in and out heavily. 

"Ow.." I muttered, pushing myself up. Looking around, I saw I was in a dark, dark place.

Is this like a hollow or..?

FLASH!

Everything went white for a moment.

Then it was all dark again. This time I looked up and saw the hourglass that I tried to destroy. Almost perfectly in tack. Besides the large crack implanted in the centre.

When I looked down, directly in front of me, I saw a small box.

Holy crap that's the box that bastard trapped me in! What's it doing here? Oh! Speaking of the devil where the hell is he?

I finally pushed myself up and looked around.

What do I do now? Oh I know.

I'm gonna get my sister back from the sick twisted bastard.

I didn't know how, but somehow I got out of the box. It didn't even seem like it was too long, so hopefully he was still hurt by my actions.

A/N: OH BOOM THATS IT ITS COREY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry trying to be the try hards from my school..... 😁

JUST BECAUSE IT WAS IN COREY's POV AT THE END DOES NOT MEAN THAT ITS GOING TO BE HIS POV NEXT CHAPTER OKAY OKAY ITLL ALMOST ALWAYS BE ADELAIDES POV UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE OR YOU SEE THE ***'s THAT WAY YOU KNOW N YOU JUST HAVE TO GUESS WHOS POV IT IS CAUSE CLIFFHANGERS A F IM EVIL AF UNTIL I MOST LIKELY PROBABLY TELL YOU TOMORROW!!

Idk what now

Eh.

Bsusneisnwjssnsjsnsj

Awkward...

Love y'all whomever you may be!! Xx :D

-R