Chapter 32

3rd person POV

Another hard blow to the face, and Corey's head slumped down. The young boy had been taken serious beatings from Pan ever since he'd escaped and nearly gotten to Adelaide. However right now, Felix was doing all of the dirty work. Corey had his wrists tied upside down to a piece of shaved down wood that was laid across his shoulder, and the wood was tied to another wooden stake that stuck out of the ground of the cave. A pool of saliva dropped down from Corey's face, blood mixed into the thick substance.

"You really need to think about who you're up against, Pan never fails," the tall blonde smirked. It's not that Corey did want to respond, but there was blood coming out of his mouth. You honestly think he could?

Felix let out a chuckle, turning away from the heavy breathing.

"So, what should Pan tell your poor baby sister this time? Hm? Maybe something along the lines of... you wanted her dead? Or maybe you wanted her... in another way?" Felix bore a maliciously sick grin, almost as disturbing as Pan's, and stared at the boy, waiting for a response.

He expected Corey to be speechless, however, his head raised, and he glared directly into Felix's eyes.

"Isn't that what that sick bastard wants? My sister? In more ways than one? Oh wait- he hasn't made up his mind yet, has he? Not very good planning I must say,"  Corey simply chuckled at the expression of utter shock across Felix's face.

The tall blonde, however, wanted nothing more than to defend Pan. He quickly and swiftly grabbed a dagger from his belt, and pointed it at the boy.

"You dare to talk about the king of Neverland like that?" Corey laughed again.

"The king? More like the princess,"

Felix seemed to be even more enraged by this, and lunged forwards towards Corey's hands. Although, Corey was smart enough to jerk his hand as best he could, the blade slicing through the ropes around his wrist.

"Goddamnit!" Felix yelled. He stared forwards again at the boy, but Corey used the piece of wood and smacked the tall blond boy across the face with it. He stumbled back and before Felix could react, Corey stole the knife and managed to spin it around and slam the hilt into his face. Felix fell backwards in shock, giving Cory just enough time to cut the ropes off his other wrist.

When Felix stood up to confront the boy, he was immediately faced with a punch from Corey- who only gained the strength as a sudden burst of anger. All Corey wanted was to protect his sister, which meant all his energy, all his fire had to come from the thought of her- what Pan could do. He didn't want her hurt.

So with the strength he had left, Corey ran out of the cave, with nothing but the hope of finding his not so baby sister.

**********************************

"Aedion! Where did she go?" Pan shoved the lost boy's shoulder in slight anger. He has issues, deal with it.

"How am I supposed to know?!" The tall, black haired boy asked defensively, his grey eyes staring into Pan's own green ones. 

"I expected you to be around her! You've always been the brotherly type with the others!" Pan argued.

The other Lost Boys were watching, however kept themselves discreet about it, not wanting Pan to know they were observing his outburst.