Episode 17: Bad Hare Day

The title sounds like 'Bad HAIR Day' - doesn't it?   ^_~

The main character of this episode is Tim Swanson, a 12-year-old magician who goes to the magic shop with his friend to look for some ideas for new magic tricks. The shop owner, who also knows some magic tricks gives them two tickets for their favourite magician's  Amaz-O's show that starts quite late but Tim, as great Amaz-O's fan decides to get out of the house at night without waking anyone & see the Great Magician's Show anyway. Unfortunately his little sister wakes up & tells him that she is going to tell the parents that he was trying to go somewhere at night - if he doesn't take her with him. So they go to see Amaz-O's show together & Tim is lucky enough to get picked from the audience to take part in a magic trick - disappearing in the box. 

After the show Tim enters Amaz-O's office to talk to his idol but the great magician is not very kind & not willing to talk at all. He doesn't even come to talk to his fan - there's only his voice heard telling Tim to 'get out' & calling him 'a brat'. That's not how Tim imagined the conversation with a person he admires for sure ( Amaz-O seemed so kind & smiling on stage - so why was he so rude now? ). After that Tim does get out of Amaz-O's office... - taking Amaz-O's Magic Kit with him...

Will he know how to use it?... - Will he give it back? 

- Let's watch it together to let you see yourselves: