Episode 21: Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes

Do you like the lawn gnomes? :) - I am just asking because some people don't like them - & the others love them so much that they collect them ( I personally don't mind them ). 

The main character of this episode is a boy named Joe Burton whose dad loves All Kinds of lawn ornaments & buys 2 Lawn Gnomes one day... Then the trouble starts cause it turns out that they are Alive and cause destruction at night! 

The episode starts with Joe & his older sister Mindy playing baseball ( or just throwing a ball to each other & catching it ). Joe says that Mindy doesn't throw the ball right, so she throws it harder on purpose & it falls into their neighbour's garden... & seems that they won't get it back. Their neighbour, who looks like an old soldier, is not very friendly & when Joe enters his garden to get the ball back, he suddenly appears & says 'now it's mine' - & as they said it's not the first thing he kept. ( I wouldn't like to have such a neighbour, lol  ^_~ ). ( At least he doesn't chase them with a rifle for tresspassing - but they are 'sick of losing all their stuff' because of him, cause whatever falls into his garden - he takes it away from them ).

The kids told their father that the neighbour took their baseball away as soon as he came back home but they didn't get his support cause he was too happy about buying his new Lawn Gnomes! ( If someone is happy to buy such ugly things - He Must Really Love Them! XD )

His kids have different opinions about those Gnomes

His kids have different opinions about those Gnomes. Joe says that 'they look evil' ( I guess you'll agree with that ) - but his sister thinks 'they're Cute!' :D  ( Dear Mindy: if you think that they are 'cute' you either took your love for All The Lawn Things after your dad - or you're another horror movie fangirl! :D ). ( Some girls are really braver than boys - even some young Wattpad writers here!  ^_~ ).

< Best Quote in this episode: Mindy says that they can dress those Lawn Gnomes as elves for Christmas, so her father asks 'Santa's Elves? :)' - & Joe says: 'Dracula's Elves, maybe!' XD > 

The mean neighbour who took Joe's baseball away also doesn't like his father's new Lawn Gnomes. He says 'these are the most ridiculous things I've ever seen!' & is sure that He will win the contest for The Most Beautiful Garden this year. He also says 'I just hope Joe isn't planning to do anything to my garden at night maybe?'. Joe is surprised about the idea, he wouldn't even think of it, but the neighbour says 'If anything happens to my garden - I'll be looking for Him'. 

So now let's see if the Lawn Gnomes put Joe into trouble... - Will they destroy his neighbour's garden at night as a revenge for calling them 'ridiculous' & 'a disgrace for the whole neighbourhood'? ;) ...

- Let's watch it together to see what they will do: 

( Just to compare: The Lawn Gnomes in Goosebumps Movie were much smaller & prettier than those 2 Gnomes in this episode: they looked like this ) :