Episode 29: Vampire Breath

If you like vampires - you will like this one!  😉

The main characters of this episode are a boy named Freddy Martinez & his friend Cara Simonetti who find a bottle with 'Vampire Breath' & release an old vampire... who is fangless! ( Luckily for them! - He won't bite, lol )

When they are home alone at night Freddy & Cara find a secret passage leading them to the room with a coffin... and a bottle marked 'Vampire Breath'. As soon as they open the bottle, some strange mist gets out of it, & when it disappears, the vampire who was sleeping in the coffin wakes up & gets out of it. The kids are frightened, they start to scream & run, but the vampire uses his powers & soon appears in front of them. 

He introduces himself as Count Nightwing & tells the children that he is thristy cause he's been sleeping for a long time ( not good for humans! O_O ) & they are 'so young, so fresh, so full of life'. He also doesn't sound very modest calling himself 'The Lord of the Undead'. So does he want to bite Freddy & Cara? - Sure he Does! But he can't... - Because he Has No Fangs! XD  And he needs his fangs to feed, so he makes the kids help him find his Vampire Breath bottle cause that's the only way to have his fangs back.

Will Freddy & Cara help him?... - WIll Count Nightwing let them go then?... - Let's watch it together & check that now: 

( Best quote from this episode: 

Count Nightwish 'I am Immortal, I am Invincible'. 

Freddy 'You're Toothless!' XD )