Finny x Reader

Finny x Reader

A/N: Wasn't I JUST talking about Finny in the last chapter. Lol. Anyway this may be weirder. (NOT LEMON OR SMUT WEIRD) now without further a dew.....

You were a chef of the Phantomhive manor *yep. Still avoiding being a maid ^_^* Unlike Bardroy you cooked perfectly. Sebastian always counted on you and Bardroy always been jealous of you. One night you were laying in your bed being.... you and you couldn't sleep. You heard a knock at your room door. You opened it to see Finny. ''(Y/N) may I sleep with you. May – Rin is talking in her sleep and it's creeping out'' He said in a child – like voice. ''Sure'' You replied opening the door for him to enter. Bardroy was still sleeping on his bed snoring. ''Finny you must be very quiet. Bardroy is still sleeping'' you said quietly. Finny nodded and sat on your bed. You found a candle and matches and decided to light the candle up. You and Finny were just sitting there laughing and joking quietly when you heard the door open. There stood Sebastian with a candle. ''What are you two still doing up'' He said with a angry look. ''Go to bed there isn't an off day tomorrow'' He said in a more stern voice. He then looked at you with an ''I trusted you'' look. He left the room and a few minutes later Finny left the room and you hugged with at the doorway. ''Goodnight Finny'' You whispered to him. ''Goodnight (Y/N)'' He replied. He then went back to his original room and you fell sound asleep.

A/N: Sorry If the chapter was kind of crappy I didn't really have any ideas for Finny chapter so yeah ^_^

For now the picture will be down here. So just come down here for it ^_^