Mey-Rin x Reader

An: Hey guys! Back with a new chapter (finally) and this time it's Mey-Rin (a little yuri going on here) so enjoy ^^

You were working as a maid in the Phantomhive manor. You promised yourself you wouldn't but realized that there was only one slot left open and need fast cash. However, you weren't paid at all. You were planning to quit of it wasn't for your clumsy friend Mey-Rin. When you got the job you immediately recognized her. You two have been through grade school together. You were dusting off the library shelves when you heard a crash. You rolled your eyes and rush out the room to see poor little Mey-Rin on the floor with tea and cake pieces spilled everywhere. Not too long after Sebastian and the other servants came to see the commotion. You helped Mey-Rin up and dust her off. ''Mey-Rin I told I got it for you'', Sebastian said clearly having a massive headache, ''Sorry sir. I saw (y/n) cleaning the library so I wanted to deliver the tea and cake to master'', Mey-Rin explained. Sebastian shook his head and bent down to clean the mess. ''When I say, I got it Mey-Rin I got it! Is that clear'', Sebastian stood up his crimson eyes meeting with Mey-Rin's glasses as if he was looking right through them and into her soul. ''Y-yes sir'', Mey-Rin adjusted her glasses and ran off. You looked at Sebastian then a running Mey-Rin. You turned back to Sebastian and said ''It's my fault. I'm sorry''. ''Hm?'', Sebastian turned around and looked at you. ''I saw the cart there and told Mey-Rin to deliver it to the lord'', you explained taking the blame for your friend. Sebastian smiled and replied with ''Well alright but next time ask me before letting Mey-Rin do anything else, alright''? You shook your head and returned to the library. Once finished you went to dust off the desk and tables when you saw Mey-Rin again. She was on the floor with the same tea and cake stains. ''Mey-Ren what happened?'', you ran to her asking. ''Well I saw that Mr. Sebastian left a tea cup and a slice of cake behind so I wanted to deliver it to him'', she explained getting up. You looked down at Mey-Rin's shoes and saw that they were untied. ''No again...'', you said quickly tying her shoe. ''Thanks Mrs. (y/n)'', she smiled and you helped her up. You decided to take her hand and take her with you instead of letting her roam alone. You two went to the gardens and decided to help Finny with the roses. ''Picking roses are easy and simple'', you smiled putting the rose into a basket and moving on to the nest one. ''OW OW OW!!!'', Finny cried, ''Hold still hold still'', you heard Mey-Rin say. You groaned and saw what was going on. Finny had somehow fell into the bushes and Mey-Rin was trying to help him get the thorns out. ''How do you manage to do that Finny!?'', you say walking towards them also trying to help. Finny shrugged and Mey-Rin didn't answer either. You rolled your eyes as you got the last thorn out. Later that night you sat in Mey-Rin's room laughing and giggling. You two had a rough day and snuck some catnip tequila from a cabinet in the kitchen. It started from pranking each other to laughing about the most random things. You two settled down a bit when Mey-Rin hopped on top of you. ''M-mey Rin!'' you tried pushing her off. She took off her glasses and looked at you. You never noticed how beautifully her brown eyes were. She leaned down closer and slowly put her lips on yours. You were so embarrassed and blushing that you pushed her off of you. ''Mey-Rin what are you doing!?'', you said panting and looking at her in shock. ''I...I love you.. For quite a while now...'', Mey-Rin stood up and walked towards you. ''Mey-Rin you're just drunk! Stop saying all of this.... Nonsense!'', you shouted. Mey-Rin made her way towards you and kissed you again. You pushed her away moving towards the other part of the room. She stopped and stood there. ''Do you not... love me back?'', she sat there looking at you. ''That's not it it's just... This is happening so fast'', you said in panic moving slowly to her. ''Ever since we were kids I couldn't stop thinking about you. Then in high school I was going to confess my feelings but you moved. It broke my heart because I thought you'd never come back to me. But now you... you're back. I wished and hoped for this moment! Earlier when you were holding my hand I couldn't help myself but blush. And I pushed Finny into the bush thinking that you would see interest in him over me. I want to be with you. To... protect you, and to hug and kiss you forever.'', tears started to form in Mey-Rin's eyes. You rushed over towards her and gave her a hug. ''I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know that you thought that about me.'', You lift up Mey-Rin's chin ''I love you too Mey...''. You kissed her on the lips and gave her another hug. In the morning, Sebastian dragged (physically) all the servants in the dining hall. ''WHO TOOK A BOTTLE OF MY CATNIP TEQUILA!'', He shouted looking at everyone. You and Mey-Rin giggled and stayed quiet.