Part 3: Confusion

Cassandra POV

Casandra woke up. She rubbed her eyes looking over seeing that she woke up two hours earlier then she was supposed to. ''Alex didn't call me to wake up... That's weird'', Cassandra checked her phone and saw that she missed a call from Alex. She heard the voice mail and felt a bit uneasy. She called Alex back and got nothing but voice mail. She wasn't the type to leave voice mails but she wanted to see what happened and if she was at least okay now. She got dressed and started walking to her house. Once she arrived she noticed that Alex car was still there. She then knocked on the door twisting the knob finding it unlocked. She stepped inside and looked around. She went into the kitchen to find that the window really was broken and she went upstairs to find broken vase pieces followed by blood drops leading from in front of Alex bedroom to the front door. She also noticed that her bedroom door and a huge hole in it. ''What the heck could've happened here. She walked out the house leaving the crime scene and going decided to walk around a bit. She didn't know whether she should be worried and search for her or if she should call the cops. She didn't worry about it and walked around clearing her head a bit. She checked her phone and say it was 7:05 and walked to school. She usually isn't this early but she was near the school so she thought why not. ''Have you seen Alex? She didn't pick me up this morning.'' She overheard a student say to her friend. She looked over and say that the girl was pointing at her. She ignored it sitting on a bench outside the school waiting until 7:15. The girl walked to Cassandra and tapped her shoulder. Cassandra already hated this girl. Not only because she's annoying at times but also the fact that she wears pink. Nothing but pink. ''Hey, Cassy. Have you seen Alex? She was supposed to pick me up at six and didn't arrive. Have you seen her?''. Cassandra ignored her. ''Hey Cassy! Did you hear me!?'' the girl plucked her on her ear trying to get her attention. She gave up rolling her eyes and walked away to her friend. ''Humans...'', Cassandra said putting on her headphones waiting for school to start.