Undertaker x Reader

A/N: MY SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SENPAI!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! FINALLY, SOMETHING EXCITING!!!!!!!!

Me: *stalks the undertaker*

Undertaker: .... I can see you

Me: No you can't *stands right in front of him*

Undertaker: Yes, I can

You went to the Undertakers shop for a ''case''. You had an EPIC crush on him. You wore shirts with him on it. You had posters with him on it. You read fanfics with him in it. You even cosplayed as him 10 Halloweens in a row. You decided to visit London to see your future husband. In the process you were daydreaming.

*Daydream*

Pastor: You may kiss the bride

(Y/N): 0////0

Undertaker: *kisses (Y/N) gently*

(Y/N): 0//////////////////////0

*end of daydream*

You had hearts in your eyes. Your cheeks were burning. You couldn't WAIT to meet him in person. You arrived to London and ran right out of the carriage. ''(Y/N)!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!'' Your butler yelled. ''I'll be back. Just stay with the carriage'' You yell back!!!! You ran throughout London. You saw Ciel and Sebastian walking on the opposite side of you. Your ran to bump into Ciel's shoulder. IT WORKED!!!! ''WHAT THE HECK!!!! SEBASTIAN WHO WAS THAT?'' You heard Ciel yell. You looked over your shoulder to see Sebastian right behind you. ''WHAT THE HECK'' You yelled. ''HOW'D YOU GET BEHIND ME SO QUICKLY'' You continued yelling. ''I believe you owe my master an apology'' He said in a calm voice. ''No way. Not my fault HE'S in the way'' You replied and kept running. Sebastian quickly grabbed your arm and yanked you back. ''He didn't do anything to you. Why hurt him'' He whispered in your ear. ''LET GO OF ME'' You yelled causing a scene. You punched Sebastian in his jaw and ran off. ''SEBASTIAN GET HER!!!'' Ciel yelled. You ran as fast as you could. It was no use Sebastian was catching up to you. 'All this over a push. I don't have time for this' You thought. Sebastian tackled you. He got off of you so you could stand up. You looked down and noticed your knee was bleeding. ''YOU IDIOT NOW I'LL LOOK TERRIBLE FOR MY DATE TODAY'' You yelled at Sebastian. ''You already looked terrible'' You heard Ciel say. You felt hot tears come down your eyes. You ran away crying at Ciel's ugly comment. You sat on a bench with your face cupped in your hands. At this point you didn't want to go to the Undertaker's. You were afraid you were to ugly. You looked down in a puddle. You kicked it got up again. You walked back to London *btw you were outside of London on a random bench* . You saw Sebastian and Ciel again. You put your hand on the side of your face to black them out of your sight but if course they noticed you. The undertaker's was just a block away and you had to deal with Sebastian and his brat. You looked at them then looked his shop. Looked at them then looked at his shop. You ran towards Undertaker's shop. They followed you. They were a distance away from you now. You ran inside Undertaker's shop slamming the door behind you and breathing heavily. ''HEHEHEHE Earl is that you'' the undertaker said creeping out of a coffin. You cheeks went red. It was him. IT WAS REALLY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! You shrieked. He looked at you with a shock on his face. You realized what you came in here for. You hid in the coffin he cam out of and dragged him in there with you. In the coffin were face to face of the undertaker. You blushed madly. ''What's wrong you never been in a coffin'' the reaper joked. ''N-no actually I came because I have a crush on you'' you said bravely trying not to blush. ''Oh I see'' said the undertaker. Then he planted a kiss on your lips. Your face was like a tomato. You kissed back dreaming of this moment.

*DreamLand*

Undertaker: (Y/N)

(Y/N): Yes undertaker

Undertaker: I love-

Your were snapped out of dream land when the door was swung open. ''UNDERTAKER'' A fimilar voice shouted. ''IS THERE A GIRL IN HERE'' It yelled again. You noticed that voice....IT WAS CIEL PHANTOMHIVE. You widened your eyes. ''So you've met the Earl'' Undertaker said with a tease. You were doomed. DOOMED. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED. Undertaker stepped out the coffin and was talking to the earl.

''I know she's in here hiding'' Ciel said

''Earl, I reassure you I'm the only one here'' undertaker replied

''Doesn't seem like it'' Sebastian mumbled

''SEBASTIAN SEARCH EVER COFFIN. WERE NOT LEAVING UNTIL WE FIND HER'' Ciel Shouted

''Is that an order my lord'' Sebastian said

''DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR GAMES. WHEN I FIND HER SHE'S GOING TO WISH SHE NEVER MESSED WOTH CIEL PHANTOMHIVE'' Ciel said shouting

You were even more doomed this time. Possibly DEAD. 'Does he really have to yell' You thought. Undertaker went back into the coffin. ''No use dearie, looks like you'll be in one of my coffins for real this time'' Undertaker said giving a perverted look. You gave Undertaker another kiss on the lips. You want to say good bye. Undertaker did more than kiss. He lifted your leg around his waist and kissed deeper. This was better than a fanfiction. THIS WAS REAL LIFE!!! You melted into the kiss. Undertaker moved from your lips towards your neck. You wanted to moan but you held your mouth shut. Undertaker looked in your (E/C) eyes and said ''I'll protect you this time. Thanks for my reward. Then he headed back out again. Sebastian opened the coffin with pink eyes. He says you and closed the coffin. ''She's not in here young master'' Sebastian began to say. ''WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S NOT IN HERE????'' Ciel questioned. ''I mean she's not in here lord. You ordered me to check and I did. No girl found'' Sebastian responded. ''Fine'' Ciel said with anger in his tone. You heard the door closed shut as Undertake came back into the coffin. You and him stayed together. You hid every time Ciel and Sebastian came just in case. You got your things and moved into one of undertaker's coffin's and let your butler go on vacation, which is watching over the house, for four – ten years.

Me: I think I did good. Since Undertaker is my favorite character.

Undertaker: What's with all those dreams with me in it

Me: Well you see...nothing

Undertaker: Okay dearie

Me: Anyway TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!