Freckles x Reader

Requested by: amypingu

A/N: I guess we could go off schedule for just a little bit. It's not going to hurt anyone ^_^

You weren't a big fan of the circus, but since your best friend was there you had to support her. She wasn't like your average ''best friend''. She wasn't girly. Nor was she the quiet type (we'll she is when she's performing). She was just simply a tomboy. Compared to you....well you were the non-social type. Anyway, back to the story. You sat in the front row watching the circus and waiting for your friend to be introduced. The funny part was when a man in a butler outfit got bit on the head by Betty the tiger. It was hilarious. Finally, the show was over and you didn't see Freckles. You headed towards her tent to see if she was there. She was but not in the best of moods. ''Are you okay, Freckles'' You asked her. She turned around and a smiled immediately popped on her face. ''Oh! Hey (Y/N) Nice to see ya here'' She said with excitement. ''Did you see the new members? Smile and Black. Quite a charm aren't they'' She added. ''Well....eh...No'' You lied. She walked up to you and tickled your sides. ''HAHAHAHAHHAHAH FRECKLES STOP IT!!!!!!! STOP IT FRECKLES!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA'' You said laughing. ''Tell meh the truth and I'll stop'' She said still tickling. ''OKAY OKAY I SAW THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE STOP'' You said crying and laughing. Freckles stopped tickling you so you could catch you breathe. ''I have someone for ya to meet (Y/N)'' Freckles said yanking your hand and running you towards somewhere. When you guys had finally stopped you were wheezing once again trying to catch you breathe. ''This is Smile'' She said pointing to a boy with blue-ish black-ish hair. ''Nice to meet you shorty. I MEAN SMILE'' You said. ''....and that one over there is black'' She added. ''Nice to meet you butler. I MEAN BLACK'' You said again face palming. After the awkward silence you ran off to Freckles tent with Freckles following. ''(Y/N) What's wrong? You didn't blush or stutter. Are you okay? Don't they look so handsome to you. Freckles joked. ''Shut up!!! They looked great but I didn't come for guys. I came for you. You said that you'll give me a tight rope lesson. Freckles was silent for a bit. ''OH YEAH! Alright follow meh'' She said leading the way. Once arrived in the circus tent, you saw other people practicing.

~TIME SKIP~
''Alright....and.... There you go all set'' Freckles said finished tightening your rope. ''Freckles, why is it so tight?'' You asked. ''If it's not you could fall and hurt yourself. Now get out there and show 'em what ya got'' Freckles said pushing you onto the tightrope. You looked down and gulped. Then you felt a shot pain in your butt.... Then in your leg. 'What the heck'. You looked to see where it came from to see the guy who was ''flirting'' with Betty the tiger. HE WAS FLICKING ROCKS AT YOU. You were happy that you weren't falling, but mad because IT FREAKING HURTS. Once across the tightrope you saw Freckles give you a thumbs up and make her way across. Watching her was like watching fireworks. It was amazing. ''Teach me sensei'' You said bowing. ''One day my child'' Freckles said joking. Both of you laughed at went down the ladder. You waved Freckles good – bye and headed home.

~The next day~ (Extended ending)

You were reading the newspaper when you came across an interesting title ''Circus gone down''. You decided to read to see what was it about. You started tearing up when you read a sentence that said ''All circus characters died yesterday night in different deaths'' You read on. ''Beast died of an explosion. Dagger died of bullets. Joker died due to lose of blood and fire. Wendy died by a bullet to the head. Jumbo died from being pushed through a wall. Peter was killed also. Snake wasn't injured but Freckled body was found and considered dead. You cried harder. Your childhood friend was.... was dead. You remembered ''Smile'' and ''Black''. They weren't mentioned in the newspaper. Could they have killed them? You were thinking too much and crying at the same time. 'WHAT DID FRECKLES EVER DO TO THEM!?!?!?!?!'

 'WHAT DID FRECKLES EVER DO TO THEM!?!?!?!?!'