Part 1: Meeting

A/n: Alright this is a request from @Cassandra-Light-24. This is going to have her and Drocell together. Uhm.. This may be into parts so if you don't want to read it then skip the parts. But if you do then well... READ IT! I like doing request for you all and it makes me happy to do them. So I hope this chapter is as enjoyable as the rest and that everyone like it. This is going to be tough for me though. God I feel so nervous. I hope you all don't hate the chapter... I have to match her personalities, like, and dislikes in this chapter. Alright! I think I got it the! Anyway, I guess I'll get started *w* (Psst.... We're going to say her name is Cassandra Light in this. It would only make sense to)

Cassandra walked down the sidewalk of her street. She had her headphones listening to her playlist and looking at the world around her. A world of strange people that she would meet. If only she had the time. She goes to Acorn High School and missed her bus. She didn't mind though because she didn't really like riding the bus. She caught a few breezes along the way and smiled a bit. A strange male walked her way carrying what seemed to be a music box. She didn't mind it because she couldn't hear it and kept walking. He bumped into her and she just looked taking off her headphones and just looked. She didn't say a word though. The male just kept walking away. Cassandra shrugged it off and kept walking. She finally made it to her school before the tardy bell arrives. Her bus had just pulled up at the school. ''Ha! Beat it again'', she said smiling and walking up the stairs. ''CASSANDRA!!'', a girl with brown hair put in two ponytails, caramel skin, teal cat shirt, teal dress with teal flats yelled and running for her (sorry Cassandra I don't know what your friends look like but I'm adding this. She is going to be your ''side friend'' in this story. It seems like something that would be good with this chapter. Please inform me if you do not want this and I will take it out the chapter). Cassandra defended herself by putting her hands in front of her in an ''x'' position. The girl hugged Cassandra tightly. ''Please.... Alex... Let go...'', Cassandra wheezed. ''Sorry. I just like hugging casserole. '', Alex giggled smiling. ''Don't call me that out loud. I still can't believe you remember that.'', she looked away in embarrassment. ''I'm sorry casserole. It's just so cute to say'', she smiled and squeezed her arm. Both then went into class where Cassandra sat in the back and Alex sat in the far front. During class Cassandra got a bit bored and pulled out her headphones making sure her music wasn't too loud for people to notice. She kicked back and dozed off a little listening to her favorite song (that sounds a bit blah so Cassandra just put your favorite song in there if that gives it a little more ''pizzazz''). A few minutes later she gets hit by a paper ball and wakes up. Looking around still seeing her classmates working and her teacher writing notes on the board, she looks around to find the culprit. She then looks down at the balled-up paper slowly opening it. It read 'Hi. Look to your right'. Cassandra proceeds seeing nothing there at all. She glares around the room looking for laughter but finds none and proceeds to doze off again. You may think that she's a slacker but she has decent grades so she can kick back and relax a lot more. A few minutes Alex shook her head a she stood right next to a sleeping Cassandra. She shook her awake then dragged her to her next class. Cassandra, still confused and vision a bit fuzzy, followed. Alex entered the classroom sitting Cassandra in a front row desk where the teacher can watch her. She gave her a wave and went on to her own class. Cassandra sat there still very sleepy and confused looking around seeing a few people clearly. She was scanning the room when her eyes met gaze with a young male three rows behind her. The same man who had bumped into her. But this time she could see him more clearly. She noticed he was wearing odd clothing. She immediately freaked and rubbed her eyes some. The man wasn't there and instead being a normal classmate. ''Get it together Cassandra. You're just tired'', she turned around facing forward sighing. A blonde substitute rushed into the room. Her hair wasn't in a neat bun but instead a messy one. Two of her buttons were undone and her skirt was a bit wrinkled. ''Sorry I'm late class. Traffic got me. This is math, right?'', she sounded panicked as she sat behind the desk looking at the class. ''I heard she sleeps with the principal'', a few students whispered behind Cassandra. Cassandra just put on her hood and ignored the class laying her head on the desk falling asleep. ''Light! Light! Ms. Light!'', Cassandra woke up to her substitute calling her name shaking her awake. She looked around seeing that the classroom was empty and there were students all in the hallway. ''Crap is it the end of the day already...'' she thought. She met the teachers concerned look. ''You slept through all the classes. Is everything okay? Did you not sleep last night?'', She asked touching her face. Cassandra jerked away shrugging. The teacher backed up and held the door open for her. Cassandra waved by getting her things and leaving. Once out the school doors she noticed that man again... He was next to Alex. She started walking up to Alex when someone walked in front of her. ''Hey, did you see that teacher? Did she touch you? How was it like?'', a random boy appeared. Cassandra looked disgusted and annoyed and stepped aside leaving that boy behind her. ''What's her deal...'', the student said behind her. Cassandra looked around not seeing Alex. She shrugged and waited for the cars the pass so she could cross the street. She got out her phone putting her headphones back on listening to her playlist. A hand touched Cassandra's shoulder causing her to jump and almost hit whoever was behind her. ''Alex?', she took off her headphones again looking confused. ''What?'', Alex questioned also confused. ''You were just... How did you?... Never mind'', Cassandra turned back around looking at the cars. ''Hey, are you alright?'', Alex touched her shoulder again looking in concern. ''It's nothing'', Cassandra say the street empty and made her way across. Alex watched her and got in her car. ''I'm worried about that girl...'', she turned on her engine driving off. 

(I'm putting it here so you could get the feel of what this will be like. I didn't finish part one this is just a... peek? or teaser? If there's something you don't like or anything I need to change please inform me. This is the first part but it's not compete. Alright now that you've got that. Continue on)