Lau x Reader

You were currently sitting home with your boyfriend, Lau. You were going on a date with him today. But he just sat there. ''So.... Are we going to go or what'' You asked? ''Go where (Y/N)-Chan'' he replied. 'OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!?! HE JUST FORGOT ABOUT IT' You thought. You just hand palmed and sat there. You were currently wearing a (F/C) cocktail dress. But now that your boyfriend forgot about your date night....I guess you didn't really need it. ''I'm going to go take a shower'' You sighed getting up not wanting to hear his response. While in the shower thought rans through your mind. 'Was he playing with me' 'Why is he acting in such manner'. You then heard the bathroom door open. You peeked out the shower curtain only to see Lau. ''What do you want, Lau'' you asked. ''(Y/N), We have a date today. Did you forget?'' You stopped at what you were doing. Furious, you yanked Lau in the shower and started to yell at him. ''YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FORGOT YOU...YOU'' You paused in the middle of your sentence. ''You sweet little thing'' You added. You noticed that you were naked....and Lau was in the shower with you fully clothed. You blushed at the sight and pushed him out the shower. ''(Y/N), You are a wonderful butterfly'' He said leaving. Those words just left you smirking and blushed throughout the entire shower.

A/N: Sorry If it was too short. I ran out of ideas. There's more to come though:

Mey - Rin

Drocell

Ronald Knox

Prince Soma

Pluto

Lizzy

Hannah

Alois

Triplets

Madam Red

Druitt

Ranmao

Baldroy

Claude

Queen Victoria